Celebrating my year of the Horse birthday

Happy Birthday! What lovely birthday goodies! What a thoughtful family you have!

Happy belated birthday sweety!!!
What a great way to celebrate!!! Love everything specially that gorgeous Toolbox!:smile:
Enjoy it!

Happy birthday! You received beautiful H items to celebrate your birthday!

Happy birthday! And congrats on all the goodies!

Happy birthday FF!!! Lovely purchases indeed!!

Thank you, Fabulousity630, Giules, surfchick, xiangxiang0731, MrsJDS! So glad to be able to share my joy here with all H lovers here. My friends and colleagues don't get it and my DH indulges me but you dear H lovers get why we all love H so much! :P

Oh dang Fab, this set of lovelies is phenomenal!! I too just bought that cute little charm and I love him on my feu Evy!! I think it's grand on your Toolbox! Love silk and Happy Birthday dear. What a way to treat yourself and what generosity from family!!

Oh dang Fab, this set of lovelies is phenomenal!! I too just bought that cute little charm and I love him on my feu Evy!! I think it's grand on your Toolbox! Love silk and Happy Birthday dear. What a way to treat yourself and what generosity from family!!
Thank you, Lisa! I love the little charm and am thinking of adding a little PM one to the family if I could find a lime one. :P

Happy Belated Birthday dear Fabfashion! Gorgeous addition to commemorate your bday with and love how your family are taking part of it!
We're twins on the Phoenix carre. :smile: I already have the prior release version but this cw is just too stunning to pass.

On their way galloping to me from across the ocean are a sterling silver horse key holder and a dip dye cyclamen/fuschia/violet Quadrige to complete the horse theme. I can't wait for them to arrive! :P

Now I have a whole stable of horses to remember my birthday by. Thanks for letting me share. :biggrin:

I have that keychain. It's great! The little toggle and chain are very neat.

Happy birthday, Fabfashion! The Feu Toolbox is TDF. I :heart: Feu anything! And you will find that the CMSC to be one of the most versatile pieces to wear, it is the one I reach for the most out of all my CSGMs.

Awesome haul!

Happy Belated Birthday dear Fabfashion! Gorgeous addition to commemorate your bday with and love how your family are taking part of it!
We're twins on the Phoenix carre. :smile: I already have the prior release version but this cw is just too stunning to pass.

cr1stalangel, thank you for the well wishes! I fell in love with the Phoenix when I first saw it. It's so beautiful that I'm thinking of hanging it up. :biggrin:

Happy birthday, Fabfashion! The Feu Toolbox is TDF. I :heart: Feu anything! And you will find that the CMSC to be one of the most versatile pieces to wear, it is the one I reach for the most out of all my CSGMs.

Awesome haul!

Thanks, Sickgrl13! Feu is such a great color! Who would have thought that just a tad bit more orange could make the whole thing pop like that! Such a happy color! :biggrin:

I'm getting into CSGMs and this CMSC is so pretty. I think I'm in trouble now with all the beautiful new F/W designs. May be Santa will be kind and bring some more this Christmas. :P

Thank you, ldldb! I'll try to take some pics. I tried all the TB sizes--20, 26, 33. I'm petite so both 20 and 26 worked but I prefer roomier bags just in case I need to carry additional items. The 20 was very cute and can go from day to night. The 33 definitely looks like an overnight bag on me so 26 is a perfect day-to-day bag.

I also ordered a bag insert from Divide & Conquer for it to keep it from slouching and will post pic in the bag inserts thread.

can't wait to see your pics! sounds like you definitely did your homework before getting the right size for yourself. i think it is a very modern looking, chic alternative to the usual B/Ks!