Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC03108.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

Also if you look carefully at the bottom left hand corner of the Indigo bag picture, see where there is grey and there is no skirting board to the floor? Well it's still like that now. I can take a picture of that to show you that corner to prove this is my kitchen and these are my pictures if there is any more doubt here. I am only here to prove a point. Not to attack or hurt anyone. I apologise if anyone is offended with me posting these pictures. Many requested pictures of the kitchen bench so I did it for you.

CeeJay said:
The other pictures that Floral posted appear to be additional pictures that she took of the bag ... I've never seen those before. However that 1st picture (the same as the one that I ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE!?!?) ... that one was taken by ME!!!

oh man am I ever confoozled!! what pic did you mean when you said that, ceejay, this one? you took this at floral's house??? cos that sure looks exactly like the one Floral put her watermark on that you accussed her of stealing from you...

*cough*maybe an apology is owed?*cough*

this is the reason I will never post pictures of my own house etc online, it's just too disconcerting to have someone else claim them as their own, and tooooooo easy to do. it's a little creepy.... :cry:

IndigoMediumBBag.jpg

this is a lesson to everyone - watermark your pictures!!! so no one else can steal them!!! be it on ebay or here or any other forums!

that's why i always hesitate to post any personal pictures - the internet has no boundaries...and we just have to be vigilant all the time (unfortunately).

sweetsparkle said:
i really hate drama but i would hate it even more if someone used my pictures and claimed it as theirs.

Exactly.. I hate when fakers steal pictures from ebay. It's not right!! Ceejay, next time when you post pictures.. you should credit them.

Megs said:
This is ridiculous. If any of you have personal problems, you can take it to PM or PM a mod or Vlad or myself. This is a public board- and this is the internet after all. So please stop accusing, that is not what this is here for- PM or just move on please... ok?

Well said Megs!:flowers:

In case the newbies don't know who Megs is, she and Vlad run and own this place. So please, have a little respect and follow Megs request. It is their board after all, and we are all just guests here.

jag said:
In case the newbies don't know who Megs is, she and Vlad run and own this place. So please, have a little respect and follow Megs request. It is their board after all, and we are all just guests here.

Yes, jag! I think a lot of us get sooo happily settled here sometimes that we forget we're "visitors" and not "owners"!!!:graucho:

jag said:

Very well said!

no matter who is claiming whose photos as their own, PLEASE resolve this as you were asked to do - via PM with either the member herself or with the mods. that is the mature, professional thing to do, and the only reason all the regulars are sticking together is because you invaded with a half dozen friends to do nothing other than sling accusations in a very rude, immature manner. we've told you how to deal with this so as to get things solved, so why won't you do it?

Like I said people with person issues can take this to PM. Please do so because I DO NOT feel like having to close down someone's bag show case... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.