CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Is almost all I can say!

Ceejay, life is too short for this and you have been here for along time. Please don't feel you yave to defend yourself to us. If anyone of us who have spoken to you in the past would like to ask questions about this I am sure we can handle it the mature way and use PM!

Let them talk among themselves! And try to enjoy your day!

Interesting ... I have a receipt too (via email - I ordered it online after I had seen it in London on a business trip). For obvious reasons, I have not included my "personal" information (although it seems - everything has become personal here :sick: ):

Friday, December 31, 2004 2:18:28 AM
Thank you for ordering from Browns.
Your purchase information appears below.
SHIPPING TO

United States

Ship To Phone:
Ship To Email:

International Shipping Fees
-----------------------------------------------------
ORDER SUMMARY
Invoice Number: 2011432
Number of Items: 1
Total Order Amount: £ 740.00
Order ID: 2004123100564400713
BILLING TO

United States
Phone:
Email:

ORDER DETAIL
[Item # 1]
1 unit Balenciaga larger city size leather Motorcycle bag with zip front and buckle details subtotal = £ 720.00 (No Tax) Balenciaga
* Selected Colour: Indigo style number 61034
PURCHASE SUMMARY
Subtotal 1 Product = £ 720.00
International Shipping Fees = £ 20.00
--------------------------------
Total Order Amount = £ 740.00
Thanks again for shopping at Browns !
Browns

Anyone want to 'confirm' this with Marie Giammarino, the Browns Website Manager. Here's her contact information:

Marie Giammarino
Browns Website Manager
+44 (0) 20 7514 0012
[email protected]
www.brownsfashion.com

Oh yeah ... one more thing ... LOOK AT HER RECEIPT ... HER BAG WAS SHIPPED TO AUSTRAILIA ... HELLO ... I LIVE IN THE STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scammer ... YOU LOSE!!

This is done!

CeeJay,
why spend so much time defending youself. You know you have not done any wrong. Leave it at that. People get a sick thrill out of watching innocent people squirm trying to defend themselves. Their sick joke is on them. Its over!

ranskimmie said:
CeeJay,
why spend so much time defending youself. You know you have not done any wrong. Leave it at that. People get a sick thrill out of watching innocent people squirm trying to defend themselves. Their sick joke is on them. Its over!

Ranskimmie ... you are SO right - I can go home and sleep tonight because I know the truth!

I'm outta here ... I've had enough for one day; hope you 'posers' had fun at my expense ...

ranskimmie said:
CeeJay,

Well said, kimmie!:yes:

hey girl!! i don think anyone is saying you never had the indigo i think everyone is sayin that the pic you used isnt your own!! and that its florals. floral is an old time member on the vogue forum and like she doesnt lie about this stuff. so like i don know what a receipts gonna do . ummm i mean girl all you gotta do is just take pics of all yer bags together. but like you keep avoiding that. JMO.

HoHo said:
hey girl!! i don think anyone is saying you never had the indigo i think everyone is sayin that the pic you used isnt your own!! and that its florals. floral is an old time member on the vogue forum and like she doesnt lie about this stuff. so like i don know what a receipts gonna do . ummm i mean girl all you gotta do is just take pics of all yer bags together. but like you keep avoiding that. JMO.

I am speaking for CeeJay, and the rest of us PF girls who just "Dont Care" Its over!! Bye Bye!!

HoHo said:

Ok, I will also say we just don't care. Round and Round you go. If you have a valid concern pm a mod or Meg or Vlad. They will help you with this!

Bye now.......Give it a Rest!

I don't know Ceejay, but I do know this: If I were just browsing the PF enjoying the collection photos, then all of a sudden I happened upon MY pictures of MY bags, I would be upset! Hasn't anyone every had your pictures ripped off on ebay? It's a very violated feeling, there's your own living room in someone else's post! This isn't the first time this has happened and no one should feel JUDGED for speaking up!!! That's blaming the victim! By the way, this is not the first time this has happened with Ceejay. I remember seeing another post somewhere in the Balenciaga section where a mod had to edit out some pictures because she did NOT have permission to use them!!! Sometimes you just have to look at the cold facts even if it's not what you want to see.

ranskimmie, sorry but yer not the only girl on the PF. i am a member too and just cause i don post doest mean that im not always looking and stuff. i dont post cuz english is my 2nd language and id rather speak in chinese! lol. but i think we deserve an explanation too. i wanna see pics of ceejays bags since she says she has so many.....and shes giving me a receipt for a bag she bought once but still wont give pictures of all her bags shes sayin she has 14. where the heck are her bagz?? i feel prety stupid since ive been looking at this thread all the time and now she doesnt even OWN these bagz???? that makes me feel weird.

This is ridiculous. If any of you have personal problems, you can take it to PM or PM a mod or Vlad or myself. This is a public board- and this is the internet after all. So please stop accusing, that is not what this is here for- PM or just move on please... ok?

wow. i have just begun to be involved in this board and what i see is really scary. i see people who are new getting blasted for raising their opinion, for questioning the claims of an "old" and "respected" member - sounds like sacred cows to me! i guess you don't really heart newbies. i guess you really value your cliques over truth.

Hello everyone. This is my 2nd and last post here because I do not have time my life to keep taking pictures of my kitchen bench to prove a point. Here are photos just taken of my kitchen bench and with my latest copy of UK Vogue which arrives here one month later because I am down under. Then there are other pictures of other bags that I have had in the past and as you can see there are pictures of the indigo bag with some of these pictures and all taken in my kitchen on my kitchen bench. I have even left out the watermark to prove this is my kitchen. If anyone wants more pictures, please say so. I have my latest Prada bag I can take a picture of on the kitchen bench. As you can see I took a picture of my Stam bag with and without flash and showing you in the same spot that I took the Indigo bag.

As Meg said we are here for fun so let this be the end of it all. For the Balenciaga lovers, enjoy my pictures. Ta Ta. ( Bye Bye )

DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

DSC02897.jpg

DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.