CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megs good call. And you should DEFINITELY also take out Florals pictures (which she has proven are hers) which Ceejay has stolen and claimed as her own. I cannot imagine that you condone this kind of behavior.

BabyFace said:
Megs good call. And you should DEFINITELY also take out Florals pictures (which she has proven are hers) which Ceejay has stolen and claimed as her own. I cannot imagine that you condone this kind of behavior.

I also think this might be the best way to handle this situation.

l]

Oh yeah ... one more thing ... LOOK AT HER RECEIPT ... HER BAG WAS SHIPPED TO AUSTRAILIA ... HELLO ... I LIVE IN THE STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scammer ... YOU LOSE!!

This is done!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Yes because I bought the bag from Browns of London and yes I am an Australian. So therefore of course the bag would be shipped to me in Australia. :angel:

Honestly this will be my last post here. I am not here to rock the boat. Just here to prove my point and not be accused of stealing my own photos of my own bags. ( that sounds really funny :lol: )

If anyone would like me to start my own thread to show all my bags on my kitchen bench top, then I will. Also if you look closely at the hot pink glass tray on the right hand side of the Indigo bag picture, I have that tray and it sits in the middle of my bench all the time so if anyone would like a picture of it, please PM me. I am not going to post it here publically. I think I have proven my point. End of story. Over and out. :smile: Please continue to enjoy Ceejay's own collection. This is her thread after all. :smile:

i wish i owned that Indigo city! its so pretty! oh actually i wish all those b-bags were mine!!! hehehehehe!!!!!
Anyway... i reckon who ever owns this collection its beautiful!!!!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

helenNZ said:
i wish i owned that Indigo city! its so pretty! oh actually i wish all those b-bags were mine!!!

:biggrin: Yes, me too, I wish I owned that Indigo city as well. Unfortunately, Floral sold most or all of those beautiful b-bags last year (or was it 2 years ago?) so the collection is no longer intact. I have been fortunate enough to secure THREE of Floral's "unwanted" bags (non-B), though, so I shouldn't complain.

I don't really want to get caught in the crossfire because this is such a strange, unpleasant, and volatile situation, but...I can't let this go on without speaking up.

I just want to say that I bought a bag from Ceejay when the Marketplace was here on this forum, and I indeed got a real, authentic bag from her. From my personal experience with this transaction, I know her to be a very nice, honest person. You might have seen my positive feedback regarding this sale before that feature was disabled after the Market place was taken down. At least this is based on real life experience and not just on the number of posts or how long one has been a member of the forum.

I also think we should have a photo crediting rule. photos without watermarks or source links should be removed.
just my two cents.

those bags are gorgeous, btw, whoever they belong to!

wowza....I missed a hell of a lot of stuff here !!!!!!!!
All I can say ,,,as bluxcape says " her ( Floral's) bags are gorgeous" and thank you for your support floral and sorry to have dragged you here . I know you have better things to do with your time and energy as you are a busy bee !!!!

I should have bought that Seafoam Twiggy from you when you still had it !!!! I am kicking myself BIG TIME !!!! ( sigh ) Oh well......such is life!!!!!

Mods, please close this thread as a second request. With this particular bag showcase, there is too much controversy and conflicting stories that it is unnecessary for the rest of the forum to view and should be handled privately and maturely via PM or e-mail excluding nonessential parties. Certainly this situation could be conducted civilly if both parties could discuss their issues outside of this thread. Once resolution of this incident has occurred, the Mods can give a final update of the situation and establish further regulation for the rest of the forum.

BooYah I honestly think it's over anyway....floral emailed me to tell me that is the end of her in here and looks like ceejay has given up too so let's just enjoy looking at more Balenciaga bags !!!! That's why most of us are here for in this section !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because people could not heed the advice to move on or take this to PM, I will have to close this thread for now.

Please keep all PERSONAL issues resolved over PM. I don't know how else to explain that to everyone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.