CEC.LV4eva's Little World of Bags, Shoes, and MORE...

LV Mini Lin Ebene Grenadine

I'm not too fond of LV's shoes in general, and I've only worn these once or twice cuz I think they're stripper-ish. So why did I get them lol!?!?? It was advice from a guy...
I have learned my lesson now...

Grenadine.minilinebene.jpgGrenadine.minilinebene2.jpg Grenadine.minilinebene.sole.jpg April10.2007.minilin.grenadines.jpg April10.2007.Grenadine.jpg

Last edited:
LV Obsession Rond in Black

Obsessionrond.black.JPG

LV Damier belt (for dad)

LVdamier.ceinturelouisvuitton.jpg

LV Glace Mat Initials belt (for dad)

LV.GlacéMat.ceintureboucleinitiales.or.jpg

LV MC Carre Silk scarf (for cat... lol)

Feb8.2007.mcminicarreneck.jpg SammyalaLV.JPG

Sammy passed away last year because of a PE secondary to DVT. He got really fat near the end of his days and never went out of his room in the basement because my grandmother hated pets and forbid him from coming upstairs like he used to. He was really scared of her. I wasn't able to be at home to play with him cuz I moved out of my parents' place. He was so cute and playful when he was young.

Last edited:
I have some other LV stuff and gifts that I bought for other people. When I have some time, I'll take more pix.

After I left LV in 2008, my obsession turned toward shoes... WOW! An entire realm of fabulous wonders! Chanel didn't do it for me, neither did Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Balenciaga or any other brand, and I don't think I can afford Hermes right now. Some may argue... I mean sure I can sell everything to fund for a couple of Hermes bags, but I don't do this. They're like my babies, and I can't abandon them! Every piece of mine has been carefully thought over prior to purchasing, which is why I have never returned a luxury item in my shopping history. There were 2-3 times when I exchanged for things, but I've always bought something right after with equal or higher retail price. I think Hermes' leather is great, and one day I'll lay my lil grubby hands on one or two I promise, but not now. I'm only 24 and I'd like to leave room for future obsessionaries :biggrin:

My Christian Louboutins:

SS08 Bebes-fusees in white and gold patent leather

DSC01825.2.jpg DSC01850.2.jpg Bebe-fusee1.jpg

CL FW08 Orniron in black kid leather
- One of my favourite boots. I think they're fierce! It's not all that comfortable to be honest, but I can still shop in them for 2-3 hours no problem.

DSC02057.JPG DSC02066.jpg DSC02068.jpg

CL FW08 Sigourney in Brown Laminato
- Named after Sigourney Weaver from Alien

DSC02050.JPG tPF.avatar.JPG