CC SKYE BAGS - Any owners? Thoughts and/or Opinions?

Yeah, that's good then, I really won't know what I'm going to do until i see it, but if i return it, I'll do it to get another that I'm becoming obsessed with. Hmm, I'll just have to see how this all works out.

Ok, so i got it, and here's the verdict: my first thought wasn't, "I LOVE THIS" it was " IT'S HUMONGOUS!" the whole thing is just rather chunky/clunky and the hardware clanks together a lot.

The color was actually duller than it appeared online, but the leather on the bag itself was very nice, everything worked well, the zippers, and nothing was scratched or wrong, and mine came with the dust bag, BUT, i know what you mean about the straps, you have to stack them on top of each other for them to stay.

I don't have a small figure but it's out of place gigantic on me. It wasn't how i thought so im almost positive im going to return mine too.

Yeah! it is gigantic! It doesn't look that way on Lauren Conrad...and she's small. I don't understand?? but I'm pretty sure mine's going back to. You're right about the hardware clanking together...there's just a lot going on and it's loud (literally, it makes noise)

The pink looked a little bright to me online, so the duller aspect is actually a positive for me. Well, guess this was a nice little test!

ahahahahaha! "a lot going on" that was hilarious! there sure is, you def wouldn't be able to go into a room unnoticed with that one!

And you're right about lauren conrad, and actually i saw it on amanda bynes and it didn't look that big on her either, but i felt like i couldn't fit thru a door frame with that on. I got i ready tonight and went thru the process so all i have to do is ship it tomorrow, the color is still nice, my mom and i liked the color better than it showed online.
But like you said, it WAS a good little test.

Are you going to try and get something else now?

I shouldn't be......but I am going to try. ahahaha..

oh...here we go again.......

haha i think i may go for a pair of shoes instead....I'm actually glad I don't like it! It was an unnecessary purchase. oh well...good luck on your next attempt!

Shoes sounds good too, the prob is, it all sounds good! me too, i really wanted another one more, but realized a day after i ordered ours, so hopefully this will be it.

Thanks you too!!!

Quality sucks. My sister had a CC Skye bag (not sure which style though, kind of a large satchel) and some of the hardware/straps broke. Then I bought a CC Skye bag and have been using it for about a week, and the stitching on the side of the bag came apart, and in the process TORE HOLES in the bag itself! I'm not sure what to do. I've contacted CC Skye and let's see what they say.

I have a cc skye love 82 hobo. its absolutely gorgeous! incredibly soft lambskin in black, with gorgeous gold hardware and details. only great things to say about it. its large...but with not too much stuff in it it lays against me so nicely and doesnt look oversized. but it holds a ton! its very luxe looking and feeling. im very happy with it. i got it for half price on hobbyfob.com during their going out of business sale which may still be going on. i am obsessed with cc's jewelry now...her bracelets in particular. i think she rocks!

Just bumping this thread hoping there are CC Skye bag owners out there watching, do you love yours or hate it? I'm considering this brand more and more and would like to know about the overall quality and the leather.