CC SKYE BAGS - Any owners? Thoughts and/or Opinions?

I'm seriously considering the Lucy too, I would buy it right now, but when it comes down to the point where I have to pay... the last part, i just freak out, and think about if i really need it. I want it so bad and i just graduated so i should buy it for myself, because i never get things like this, but gosh should i do it?

^^ well, if you need inspiration, I did it!! and its the LAST purse I'm ordering before I begin my SERIOUS ban. I ordered it off Zappos, so I figured I can always return it. Plus, it was a good sale. I got the last black on there but they still have pink and orange. Let me know if you get one too...I'll be sending mine back if its not real love at first site.

And, Zappos already shipped it so I will get it tomorrow!!

I'm really leaning toward the pink one but i dont know which one i should get out of the pink and orange. I think I'm going to order it tomorrow, I'm going to HAVE TO if i want it to still be there. If it's not like that for me either, I'll send it back, which is a great thing. If the quality isn't what i expected i will too, but it should be.

panicking, i hope i get it!

I like the pink better than orange. Go for it! You got nothing to lose with Zappos awesome service. Let me know, When we get them, we can compare what me think!

Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I did it!!! I got the pink one, the pink won't go with everything, but it would be even harder with the orange!! Ok sure thing! I hope it gets here fast because now i REALLY want it, ahaha!

yeah, i looked that up but i still love the ones we got a lot more! i keep trying to track it I'm so obsessed and there's a way to track and i THOUGHT i had been doing it the right way, but nevermind that!:smile:

^^ I'm surprised you wouldn't of gotten it by now. I got mine yesterday, and I'm pretty sure its going back. It's a gorgeous bag but it's a little bit bigger than I expected. Plus, I don't find the straps to be too comfy. I said I would have to feel love at first site to keep it...and I don't quite. Still thinking about it though. What do you think?

GGGRGRRR I'm about to go crazy here! I tracked it and it said that it was on the truck ready to be delivered but it hasn't gotten here! and the little ups man better get himself over here! it could get here up till 7 tonight, but i have a feeling its going to have to be tomorrow. Say we both return them, how long does it usually take zappos to get the money fully back on your card?

I'm sorry it wasn't love at first sight. About 3 days after I ordered it, i started having doubts and setting my sights on something else, which isn't good but that's how i am. yikes, are the straps a not-staying-on kind of aggravating?

I haven't used it enough to know if the straps stay on or not, they're very thick and kind of clunky straps. They're not soft like I thought theey would be.

If the package is "out for delivery" why would it not come till tomorrow? You should be getting it soon I would think.

I pay with Bill me Later on Zappos. Last time I returned something it took about a week from when I sent it for Zappos to e-mail me that they've received it. Then it kinda depends on your bank/payment with when the payment shows up. But I'd say about 2 weeks tops from when you send it.

Let me know if your bag comes with a dust bag. Mine didn't but it said on the website that it did so I thought it was weird.

ok, from what you're saying, I'm not sure if we got the best deal..... yep it was supposed to come today, and i called and it just gave me the hours, so it should have gotten here today, so it's gonna have to be tomorrow or else I'm going to be thoroughly pissed. Yea and it was very clear about it saying it came with a dust bag, that's annoying that you didn't get one. Is the leather as soft as you expected/it should be?

Aside from the straps, the quality of the leather is great! It is a gorgeous bag....It's just I really don't need it. I'm so curious to see what you think! It's funny if we both buy and return them!!