cattiest thing you've heard people say

so this isn't exactly "catty", but it's ignorant and sexist:

i was at SFA buying a wallet for my boyfriend's bday, and the older, male SA asked me about my bf. first of all, i guess because i'm asian, he asked me if my boyfriend was "oriental." then he said, "you know, the only type of girl i've never dated was oriental. but i've had native american, and that was a WILD ride."

first of all, wtf are women to you, mister: merchandise at a store for you to try?? have a bit of blonde, have a bit of brunette, try the tiny ones and then try the bigger girls?? want some latina with your filipina and then mix brown with black??:cursing::cursing::cursing:

second of all, it's "asian," not "oriental." get with the times!!!

^ ew. that is awful. I totally hate when strangers feel they can comment on your lifestyle. simple answer: stop being nice and be more arrogant - people will not feel they can make such comments anymore. it is sad but true.

Wow, it's amazing how catty some girls can be. I don't exactly have a story to tell that I can think of at the moment, but I think it's kinda pointless when people say "no offense" before they adress you; because you know it's still going to hurt you anyway. It's just an excuse to say something mean.

And of course, being from the south I've always heard the older ladies say "bless her heart" before they insult a lady, it's pretty much the same thing. But it's cute when they say it. :P

I'm a bit overweight right now and have been losing weight pretty fast on a good workout and diet routine. I've been eating healthy at work especially where a lot of people always order out. There's this really biatchy woman there who nobody likes because she always says very rude things. I was taking my lean cuisine out of the microwave and she goes "Don't you think it's a little late to be trying that?" I couldn't believe it! It made me cry because I've been working so hard past some serious physical limitations to become healthy again and she shot me down. She's been fired for another incident with someone else, but I'd love to bump into her in a year once I'm looking even better :smile:

This happened to me a couple of years ago - I had been quite heavily overweight for years and activity trying every diet known to man. I had lost a tiny amount of weight. My mum was having a BBQ at her house for the family and she said to my Sister-In-Law - "don't you think she has lost some weight?" - to which my sister-in-law replied "Do you want me to be honest?" WHAT!? My god - how thoughtless, I wanted to punch her in the face right there and then, however I didn't!

I did get my own back on her but in a very different way - I went on an extreme (but carefully monitored) diet and have since lost 4 stone!! and I'm going on to lose at least another 2 stone so that should shut her up good and proper!!!!

The first thing my boyfriend's aunt said to me on CHRISTMAS was that my new nose piercing "looks disgusting." She even said "I hate it, it makes you look awful." I was so floored. Then she said "Oh don't get upset, I didn't mean anything by it." I got up and left the room rather than start a fight.

My boyfriend said she's a very jealous person. I drive a Mercedes and she's made rude comments about that as well as about my Prada sunglasses. She works a minimum wage job and lives behind a gas station.

I could have said some really mean things but I didn't. I was actually REALLY impressed that I didn't because I totally thought I would have. Guess I'm a better person than I thought :supacool:

I'm a bit overweight right now and have been losing weight pretty fast on a good workout and diet routine. I've been eating healthy at work especially where a lot of people always order out. There's this really biatchy woman there who nobody likes because she always says very rude things. I was taking my lean cuisine out of the microwave and she goes "Don't you think it's a little late to be trying that?" I couldn't believe it! It made me cry because I've been working so hard past some serious physical limitations to become healthy again and she shot me down. She's been fired for another incident with someone else, but I'd love to bump into her in a year once I'm looking even better :smile:

:wtf: That's awful. Thankfully she got fired...I would never be able to work with someone like that.

I'm sure I've heard cattier (trust me, I lived in an all-girls dorm in my first semester of university), but this is the only one I can think of at the moment: a girl in our wing (we'll call her Sarah) was a recoverred bulimic, and had shared this with a few others during a group bonding moment. One night, a girl from a different part of the floor had drank too much and was feeling sick. Someone suggested that she should make herself sick to just get it over with to feel better. Drunk girl said "I can't bring myself to make myself sick", to which the person replied "Ask Sarah how; she's a pro at it".

so this isn't exactly "catty", but it's ignorant and sexist:

i was at SFA buying a wallet for my boyfriend's bday, and the older, male SA asked me about my bf. first of all, i guess because i'm asian, he asked me if my boyfriend was "oriental." then he said, "you know, the only type of girl i've never dated was oriental. but i've had native american, and that was a WILD ride."

first of all, wtf are women to you, mister: merchandise at a store for you to try?? have a bit of blonde, have a bit of brunette, try the tiny ones and then try the bigger girls?? want some latina with your filipina and then mix brown with black??:cursing::cursing::cursing:

second of all, it's "asian," not "oriental." get with the times!!!

I'm half asian and this happens to me all the time when I am out shopping or running errands. I hate when strangers try to analyze your love/personal life by your race or looks.

Also who does this man think he is? :cursing: "Wild ride"??
Women aren't ROLLER COASTERS you idiot! :rolleyes:

when i was pregnant, a colleague said:

(in may) "when are you due?" before i could answer "in september" she added, "june"?

i saw another colleague in the bathroom- she said- "you're not nearly as huge as everyone says you are."

ahhh...there were so many...

Back in university...

A rather chubby girl was wearing a sweater which "the pretty girl of the class" also had. The reaction from the latter: "oh-my-gosh I am so BURNING my sweater! ew ew ew never wearing it again!!!"

WTF?

This didn't happen to me, it happened to my Mom:

My Mom's Mom (my Grandmother) is a really mean person. For some reason once she hit 70, she just turned very, very mean.

One day my Mom walked into her house to visit after she had just gotten her hair cut. My Mom keeps her hair about 3 inches long and a bit spikey, which looks great on her because, being a former red-head, her hair is now straight white. My Grandmother looked at her and said "What the h*** did you do to your hair? It looks like s***! I will pay for an entire year of hair cuts if you stop wearing your god awful hair like that" My Mom was furious and didn't speak to her for weeks; since then, my Grandmother has said nearly the same thing to her on 3 other different occasions. Of course my Grandmother has had her hair in the exact same style for the last 25 years, so...

She's also told me that she wishes I'd get rid of my "awful, harsh black hair" and go back to brown, but I've heard that from 20 different people over the last 9 years that I've had it black, so whatever :rolleyes:

About the only thing I can recall right now was when I was in 6th grade and I was brand new to the school. The "popular" girl, Lindsay, started talking to me, asking me questions, trying to get a feel for me. Well, about a week goes by like this and the first week we ate lunch together, and the second week I followed her into line and as I was picking up food, I asked her where she was going to go sit that day, to which she replied "OMG stop following me around, you're like a little lost puppy!" Now, I'm 21 now and I'd love to know what happened to this girl because it was then in my life that I stopped caring what others thought about me altogether, and I'm sure she's still got poeple around her trying to make her feel better about herself!