cattiest thing you've heard people say

About the only thing I can recall right now was when I was in 6th grade and I was brand new to the school. The "popular" girl, Lindsay, started talking to me, asking me questions, trying to get a feel for me. Well, about a week goes by like this and the first week we ate lunch together, and the second week I followed her into line and as I was picking up food, I asked her where she was going to go sit that day, to which she replied "OMG stop following me around, you're like a little lost puppy!" Now, I'm 21 now and I'd love to know what happened to this girl because it was then in my life that I stopped caring what others thought about me altogether, and I'm sure she's still got poeple around her trying to make her feel better about herself!

the sad thing is, i still run into a lot of people in the workplace who still act like that. you would think that people grow up, but people don't change!

the sad thing is, i still run into a lot of people in the workplace who still act like that. you would think that people grow up, but people don't change!

Ha, I remember my Mom telling me that when I was a kid, how it doesn't change, people are still mean and all. I knew then that the world was messed up.

when i was just starting to attempt and make progress to recover from Anorexia my grandmother from England visited and the entire time she was here she kept saying things like "My waist was smaller than yours when i was younger!" and i was like uhhh..? Not only that, but trust me.. it wasn't. She was acting like it was some sort of competition, it really ruined her visit for me, i was avoiding her like the plague.

Oh and just yesterday i was going through old clothes because we're in the midst of moving and i found an old skirt from when i was at my heaviest (about a size 14.. now a 2) and i held it up and was just gawking or whatever and my mom just comments like "whoa! that's huge!" and then 2 seconds later says "maybe Gena would like it!" (Gena's one of my bestfriends who's a little on the heavy side) She didn't mean it in a bad way, and it was actually pretty funny because it was just SO wrong.

A while back I attended a party of my former bff. (I think I just outgrew her.) Anyway a friend who I haven't seen in a while complimented me on my outfit and new car. As I smile and say thanks, my former bff cuts in and says, "Her car isn't that nice, and isn't that considered a compact car?" I was caught off guard with that one. Now mind you she is 6'1 about 250 and drives a 94 Saturn hatchback. I'm 5'5 and 150 and I have an '06 TSX. I smiled and said, "I only need enough room for me and my Gucci.":okay: She then proceeds to tell me that she'd 'rather have a Dior than Gucci any day'. I smiled and said "Goodnight" while walking to my new 'compact' car. I should have told her that her Dior Saddle bag is a horrible fake but she swears its real. She paid $72 dollars for it on ebay.:nogood::roflmfao::nogood:

Ok this is from my former BFF..We grew apart after i came here..but i got to know through another friend she was preggers..so i called her to wish..the first thing she says to me.."guess what we went and got a mercedes" :wtf:

My sweet bf planned a wonderful BBQ for my birthday. He invited a lot of my friends from college, including some who live in NYC and LA now (we're in San Francisco). On my birthday, a my best friend from high school called (we have since grown apart, but I try to extend myself to her) and left a nice "happy birthyday, hope you're having a great day" message. I called her back the next day to thank her for the message and apologized sincerely for having missed her birthday which is a couple days before. We don't talk much anymore, so I didn't think mine was a totally heinous crime. She retorted, "Oh, it's fine. I understand. If your bf hadn't called me about your party, I TOTALLY would have forgotten about YOUR birthday anyway!" Man. Has she changed...

Also, At my old job, I had problems with clients hitting on me. At an office function, my boss's wife came up to me and says, "Brendan (my boss) told me about all your problems with the clients, you poor thing, but I looked at your picture, and I thought, 'she's not that cute. I don't get why she gets hit on all the time.' But in real, life, you're sooo pretty." OMG! Who says that to your face? I don't care if she thinks I'm gorgeous or fugly, but you just don't say things like that to people!

THEN, she went up to a male co-worker of mine (who happens to love Tommy Bahama shirts. He was wearing a nice, plain, woven silk polo. No crazy aloha print or anything). My ex-boss's wife works for Macy's, and she goes up to my co-worker and says, "Is that Tommy Bahama? OMG, we just got some of those in. Who BUYS this stuff?" Yikes!! She is a total piece of work...!