Catch & Release~ Bluefly

Well, it's not in my cart, but I sent back a GH Hobo Sandstone (i.e. "nut"). It should be back at Bluefly in a few days. The bag was in good condition, but I just couldn't justify keeping it.

ohhh i want that bag so badly chuggie! if anyone sees it and wants to catch it for me and PM me that would be awesome! :smile: i will keep checking for it to be back up but i know ill miss it

I did read from the beginning and I still dont understand :lol: Is like if someone decides they dont want the bag alert tpf before they let it go?

Bluefly will let you keep an item in your shopping cart for one hour without going through the purchase process.
Members here are trying to secure bags for other members as a favor.
Hope that helps.

Chuggie: I thought you like the bag & would like to keep it. Sorry that the bag didn't work out with your need.

Evenflow: That bag just gone within seconds. I saw that available & it's just not available anymore when I was about to bag it. That must be a very hot item

Chuggie: I thought you like the bag & would like to keep it. Sorry that the bag didn't work out with your need.

Evenflow: That bag just gone within seconds. I saw that available & it's just not available anymore when I was about to bag it. That must be a very hot item

Keep refreshing your browser. I've checked today and have seen it come and go all day

Again just to mention, check out the authenticate this thread as someone received a questionable bbag from Bluefly this week.

would you like me to release it now? I just got your message & I only have about 10 min left! so let me know =) and good luck~

Again just to mention, check out the authenticate this thread as someone received a questionable bbag from Bluefly this week.

I read about that, and I don't know... I'm a B-Bag newbie but my Aqua City from Saks matches her Nordies bag. They could definitely be very good fakes. You gotta wonder why they have so many fall/winter bags readily available and discounted. What is your final take on it, Gina?

For me personally, I think I'm going to stop stalking Bluefly for my Sienna or Cinnamon and go with diabro or BalNY. No doubt there.