Catch & Release~ Bluefly

Giant Gold Hardware Part Time - not sure of the color but it's dark brown.
retail value: $1,645.00
bluefly: $1,316.00

I have it in my cart and will release it as soon as I submit this message. If it looks like it's already gone when you click the link, just keep refreshing the page - chances are you'll see the "add to shopping bag" button before too long...

I think it looks darker ... I just haven't kept up with the names of the browns since Truffle '07 ... I believe this might be "mogano" ?? Or "chocolate" (are those two the same thing?)

Attachments

• parttime.jpg
    parttime.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 160
Mogano has reddish undertones to it.. that was the same exact thing I was wondering.. this one looks chocolatey to me too w/o any undertones.. :confused1:. My MOgano pt doesnt look that brown... interesting.

IMG_0846-1.jpg

God, that's gorgeous, oogie!!! If it were for sure that color, I might cave and go for it...but you're right, I don't see any red undertones in the Bluefly one. So maybe it's chocolate from the S/S '07 season?

ETA: I mean CAFE from the S/S '07 season...

The S/S 07 season had a truffle in there... I think chocolate came out the year before.. but it's an awesome price... and the GH PT.. is my favorite. I saw GET IT!!! and if you don't like it.. return it.. :graucho:

Oh that might be Cafe!!! the darkest browns I've seen... GET IT! hahah