Catch & Release~ Bluefly

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I was thinking that since some of us "catch" some desirable Bbags on Bluefly and then announce they will "release" it to a PFer we should post in this thread.

So~ if you have a Bbag in your cart let us know and post it here. Thanks!!!

(mods~ if this is not allowed then close this thread and I apologize in advance).

I was thinking that since some of us "catch" some desirable Bbags on Bluefly and then announce they will "release" it to a PFer we should post in this thread.

So~ if you have a Bbag in your cart let us know and post it here. Thanks!!!

(mods~ if this is not allowed then close this thread and I apologize in advance).

Great idea Zac! I have been trying to figure out what this "nut" coloured PT is that keeps appearing and disappearing as I try to nail it! Mastic, perhaps???

^^I hope Gro is right, but it doesn't look like Sandstone to me...no offence, of course!!!! :smile:.....anybody else have any ideas about what colour this might be???

Maybe I'm just blind...

Would it be possible for possible buyers to *shout out* what they're looking for, so the early Bluefly-ers can hold it for that person and possibly PM them?

For example, I missed out on the whole Sienna/Mahogany/Cinnamon Days and Cities and REALLY REALLY want one. Very possibly someone will send theirs back. If you see it, could you hold it and PM me?

Just a thought. I don't know if this is allowed. I check Bluefly almost constantly but seem to miss everything.

okay ladies, i have the following in my cart! PM me if you want them so I can set them free!!!:yahoo::tup:

sgh noir part time
mahogany city
noir twiggy

hurry!! i only have about 30 more mins!!!

don't forget to use "3Q4Z29P" code for an extra 20% off!!!