CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

This is Clay, my baby...he is a rescue cat and is blind and FIV+ve. He was almost put to sleep by the RSPCA but was saved by a small London-based charity. He is the sweetest, most affectionate cat...I am so lucky to have him.

I just wanted to say that he is adorable and I'm so glad that you saved him.:flowers:

First one is my darling little Easton that was put down about 2 months ago, miss him everyday...
IMG_0017-1.jpg

Here is my current little terror Calvin looking all sweet an innocent
IMG_0009-1.jpg

I think he was watching tv here
IMG_0029-1.jpg

Last edited:
*YAY* A Cat's Club!! :wlae:

Everyone has such *GORGEOUS* cats. :heart:

Here is my big booger:

Her name is MAMAS and she is 7 years old.

I rescued her on the street when she was just 2 months old.

mymamas1.jpg

OMG -- I could not stop giggling hysterically over these ADORABLE photos... thank you for posting everyone, you gals made my day! LOL I love everyone's kitties... hehehehee.

This is my Chloe baby, my avatar is her close up! :heart:
Shes 1.5 yrs old and is the spoiled princess of the house!:yahoo:

1st pic, pretending to look cool!
2nd pic, pretending to be a good girl on the table..
(sorry to those who have seen this pic before, but i just love this pic of her!)

Attachments

• chloe.JPG
    chloe.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00081.JPG
    DSC00081.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 187
Selena - Oh my god!!! You have sphnxs!!!!! :nuts:ahhhh, I love them. I would love to have one. What are they like? I love their unique look. I am yet to see one in real life unfortunetly.

Everyones babies are just adorable, post more pics everyone, I can never get enough. All cats are just beautiful.

I love everyone's kitty cats! I'm such a cat person - I brought my first stray home when I was about 5. Here's my little princess (read = devil cat) attempting to fit in to a shoebox:
Photo23.jpg