CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

This is "my" 10-11yr old feral who took up residence about 2018. At the time she was starving to death trying to feed a batch of babies. After spaying she ballooned up. She's an old gal now, still wild, but she knows she'll never go hungry.
The ginger is my newest addition. He isn't nearly as wild & will let me pet him - ....sometimes. Cooper pup was raised with both of them around, always hearing "leave the kitties alone" so he tolerates them & they adore him.

Attachments

• 20231107_163219.jpg
    20231107_163219.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230524_154131.jpg
    20230524_154131.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 23
the dog pic is so sweet
Thank you, sdkitty. He is very patient with them & they really do pester him to death.
I just read the first sentence of my caption & I'm horrified! :shocked: It is supposed to say 'This is "my"...' NOT "This be me" AND the same mistake is repeated a few sentences later. :eek: Really - I do not drink - really! Auto-correct is messing with me! 😭

Thank you, sdkitty. He is very patient with them & they really do pester him to death.
I just read the first sentence of my caption & I'm horrified! :shocked: It is supposed to say 'This is "my"...' NOT "This be me" AND the same mistake is repeated a few sentences later. :eek: Really - I do not drink - really! Auto-correct is messing with me! 😭
the april fools thing has us all mixed up