Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Really enjoying playing around with the Tank Must! Great st

Jenni Elle (YouTuber and watch geek) wears it like that! :smile:
they both look good. I would hope u switch it up and wear the panthere or francaise some days and not leave them in the safe. They are gorgeous and my 2 favorites of all time besides the tank louis. Love your style and choice in watches. Even though the apple tells the time too the other 2 watches just look great also. I vote to keep them in the rotation or maybe try one on each wrist if u need the apple with you. Have fun with it!

That's the thing! When they added one link to what you see in the picture it was sliding down past my wrist bone which I don't like in any watch. I get that this watch has a bracelet feel, so a more loose fit (as in how they usually advertise it) would enhance that, but what about the wristbone? :huh: And it's fine if it can stay a bit higher but I felt that it will keep sliding down and I will keep raising it higher in my arm all the time.
Make it comfortable and keep it snug. I think it looks way better that way. Who cares about the ads. Its your watch , do what u like. Im just giving u my opinion, do what makes u happy.

Reactions: looksjustright
After stalking this thread for ages, and 20 years dreaming of one day owning a Tank, my partner surprised me with a visit to the boutique on our first day on holiday, and we left with this little beauty - the small Tank Must. It's an early birthday present/start of PhD gift, and I could NOT be happier right now! ❤️ Absolutely smitten!

Always expected to love the large size, but the small just felt right. I have a very casual, minimalist wardrobe, and it will instantly class up anything I wear. I chose the most textured strap they had and the large pebbles are a gorgeous contrast to the refined design. It's perfection!!

3A210F9E-715F-4575-8B17-8A6A2C88D989.jpeg

After stalking this thread for ages, and 20 years dreaming of one day owning a Tank, my partner surprised me with a visit to the boutique on our first day on holiday, and we left with this little beauty - the small Tank Must. It's an early birthday present/start of PhD gift, and I could NOT be happier right now! ❤️ Absolutely smitten!

Always expected to love the large size, but the small just felt right. I have a very casual, minimalist wardrobe, and it will instantly class up anything I wear. I chose the most textured strap they had and the large pebbles are a gorgeous contrast to the refined design. It's perfection!!

View attachment 5583808
Congratulations! It looks fantastic on you. Best wishes on your PhD.

Reactions: chateleine

View attachment 5583808
It's looks wonderful ! Félicitations !

Reactions: chateleine
I vote for the midsize panthere especially if you dont have tiny wrist. I think the mid- size is perfect for most. The small is a little too small. I bought a small once then swithed to the mid-size. It is so thin and not bulky. I dont think the mid- size is too big especially with the panthere but take your time and pick whichever one makes you happier.

I agree. Thats lazy on their part. U should decide how you want your watch to fit, not someone else. I like it snug and not way up someones arm but everybodys different. I wouldnt tell someone its wrong. Just not what i prefer.
Thanks !
I have tiny wrist. Small panthere is def too small … I need to try them again… I love the face of the Santos Dumont but want the bracelet of the panthere

I’m wanting to purchase a tank and wondering if the XL is too big for a woman? I have 7.5 inch wrists and would like to be able to see the time! Do you think it will look crazy? Also has anyone just ordered off the Cartier website? Thx

Reactions: ilovemathLA
I’m wanting to purchase a tank and wondering if the XL is too big for a woman? I have 7.5 inch wrists and would like to be able to see the time! Do you think it will look crazy? Also has anyone just ordered off the Cartier website? Thx
I love the Tank. Aside from the Pasha, I think the Tank is the most beautiful. I think it would look perfect with your wrist size.

Reactions: TXLVlove
My birthday present arrived “only” after a month since I placed my order :flowers:
SS Panthere in small! I was looking at it all day.. which started to make the watch look smaller and smaller. I had a small panic attack and thought my SA had given me the mini :wtf: And then I realized the difference between the two LOL
View attachment 5425296View attachment 5425298
OT but where’s the ring from? :smile:

Happy belated bday btw. Beautiful watch!!