Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

My birthday present arrived “only” after a month since I placed my order :flowers:
SS Panthere in small! I was looking at it all day.. which started to make the watch look smaller and smaller. I had a small panic attack and thought my SA had given me the mini :wtf: And then I realized the difference between the two LOL
View attachment 5425296View attachment 5425298
I love this watch. I noticed you wear gold jewellery like myself. Do you think it is ok SS with gold jewellery? I think it looks great on you. I want the SS but thinking should i go the two tone bc i wear gold jewellery.

Really enjoying playing around with the Tank Must! Great stacking potential.
View attachment 5429772
This is such a nice woven strap! Makes me think that it'll be comfortable and airy for summer. Does it have that strap release button at the back for you to easily interchange straps?

And is that the Tiffany hardwear micro link bracelet? I've been curious about the hardwear collection but prefer daintier jewelry. How do you like it and what's the link bracelet to the left of it?

Thanks!

This is such a nice woven strap! Makes me think that it'll be comfortable and airy for summer. Does it have that strap release button at the back for you to easily interchange straps?
Thanks! The strap is a fabric called perlon and the manufacturer is Eulit. It’s basically a fancy nylon that is difficult to find (many similar woven straps use the normal nylon but call it “perlon”). It’s extremely light and quick drying, and it’s just about infinitely adjustable because you poke the buckle’s pin through the weave (there are no fixed “holes,” just the fabric itself).

I love it in the summer time and just to dress down a dressy watch for casual wear. The only downside is that it’s a single piece strap, so you thread it underneath the spring bars of the watch. This means that you have to install separate spring bars (quick release or regular) after removing the original quick change strap.
And is that the Tiffany hardwear micro link bracelet? I've been curious about the hardwear collection but prefer daintier jewelry. How do you like it and what's the link bracelet to the left of it?
Yes, it is the micro link. It’s a new purchase, but so far I love it. I’m obsessed with the clasp and like that the links are chunky enough that they don’t get pulled under the watch. I went for a snug fit, so the balls leave faint imprints in my skin. But I don’t feel them at all and find the links very comfortable.

To the left, I’m wearing the Spun Gold bracelet from Catbird. It’s two of their delicate layering chains woven loosely around their thicker paperclip chain. In my photo, two of the chains are sort of hiding behind the micro link.

I love this watch. I noticed you wear gold jewellery like myself. Do you think it is ok SS with gold jewellery? I think it looks great on you. I want the SS but thinking should i go the two tone bc i wear gold jewellery.
All of my other Cartier pieces are gold.. but I also wear silver pieces from Etsy! I have Hobbit fingers, so I had to find my pinky rings (I needed a size 2 :whut:)from other artists. So it kinda worked out for me? If you mix some of your jewelry, I don’t think the SS would stand out too much! :smile:
But if all of your jewelery is gold, the mixed Panthere would look gorgeous since it would be best of both worlds! The gold making it dressier and the SS making it a bit more casual:girlsigh: Whatever you decide, I don’t think you can go wrong cuz the watch itself is so beautiful
The other options were too steep for me.. esp the all gold Panthere (which I would love) but it was WAY out of my budget:crybaby:

All of my other Cartier pieces are gold.. but I also wear silver pieces from Etsy! I have Hobbit fingers, so I had to find my pinky rings (I needed a size 2 :whut:)from other artists. So it kinda worked out for me? If you mix some of your jewelry, I don’t think the SS would stand out too much! :smile:
But if all of your jewelery is gold, the mixed Panthere would look gorgeous since it would be best of both worlds! The gold making it dressier and the SS making it a bit more casual:girlsigh: Whatever you decide, I don’t think you can go wrong cuz the watch itself is so beautiful
The other options were too steep for me.. esp the all gold Panthere (which I would love) but it was WAY out of my budget:crybaby:
Thanks! The gold is put of my budget too dont worry! Even the two tone is prob more than id like to spend and id be saving for a while. The ss is more realistic in the short term for me.

Reactions: shrnirons