Cartier unpopular opinions

Here are mine.. and just my opinion only!

I'm not a fan of the baby love necklace or bracelet. I've tried them on and they seem very charmy / young girl-like to me. Almost costumey.

I don't like the plain thin Love bracelet without diamonds.

I don't like the Love bracelet in WG. I had one and I sold it. I prefer it in YG or RG.

I love the look of the small JUC, but I would not buy it due to it being hollow and how you take it on and off.

I do not like the pave JUC, it seems over the top blingy to me.

I don't like the plain thin love but love the pave diamond love
I don't like the idea of the small JUC being hollow but i love how it looks on everyone
I don't like the Ecrou at all or panthere collection
My husband loves the panthere collection though
I prefer plain love bracelets to diamond ones but i do also love the diamond ones too i just think the whole point of the love bracelet is the screw motif so if you have a diamond version you need a plain screw version or 4 diamond with some screw motifs otherwise it could be any gold bangle.
I do have a full diamond white gold bracelet on my wishlist so i do love them just saying unpopular thoughts i have or have had
You can never have too many love bracelets imo

* I wish there were more white gold options because most of the pieces are available in yellow gold and rose gold only. I want a small JUC bracelet in white gold!

This can be said about Bulgari and VCA as well lol.

* I prefer the small Love bracelets over the regular sized ones. In fact, I’m not a fan of the regular sized Love bracelets - they are everywhere!

Last edited:
There's a general "unpopular jewelry opinions" thread, but I thought it might be fun to have one just for Cartier :flowers:

I'll start with a new opinion of mine that's totally opposite from what I thought a year ago: I prefer the plain JUC instead of the the JUC with diamonds :eek:
This is so funny because I have had JUC with diamonds for a little while now and I keep thinking do I need the plain one. Something about the plain looks so lux. All that gold!