Cartier unpopular opinions

My unpopular opinion is I don’t care about trying to minimize scratches lol. I know that’s a big deal here and “will xyz scratch my love” gets asked frequently. But I welcome the scratches and patina. It makes the bracelets feel more mine. Feels more a part of me rather than something attached to me that I’m constantly babying or worrying about. I like that each scratch has a story, whether epic or mundane, and I can look at my wrist and see the story of the past few years played out on my wrist. It means more to me this way than trying to minimize scratches.

Just my humble unpopular opinion.

I personally think bracelet stacks look best when all the bracelets are different styles (like 1 Love + 1 JUC + 1Clash) OR all the same style (like 4 Loves).

A stack of many of the same bracelet + 1 or 2 different styles (like 3 Loves + 1 JUC) sometimes looks unbalanced to me.

(gonna go hide now!)
:broom:

I totally agree with this. Also why I had an issue when I first got my JUC. I felt it didn't look right with my Loves.. Ended up taking a love off and adding a Clash which balanced the look to my eye. Now I am only speaking for myself but don't know what I should do with that Love I took off. lol. Do I put it back on. It just sits lonely in its box...sigh its a four diamond love!