Cartier silk cord bracelets

I contacted Cartier Germany yesterday regarding the colours and the lady told me from now on there are 6 available: green, red, blue, gold, black and pink.
Seems weird to me that they would keep pink in Germany but not in other places, but idk
I had mine changed here in So. Cal. last weekend and those were the only colors offered. Thankfully I wanted gold for SB (go 9ers) but my go-to is usually burgundy. I was in a hurry and didn’t think to ask… :crybaby:

Reactions: USCGirlie and Twini
Random question. But for those that have owned a Trinity cord bracelet for quite sometime, did you receive an authenticity certificate with it?
I purchased mine in 2016, I have the receipt but they never gave me a certificate (I assumed because it was a relatively low priced item). The reason for asking is I'm looking at parting ways with mine and noticed when looking at ones for sale some have certificates.
I've called customer services and they've said someone will get back to me.. I'm just not convinced they actually will!

Random question. But for those that have owned a Trinity cord bracelet for quite sometime, did you receive an authenticity certificate with it?
I purchased mine in 2016, I have the receipt but they never gave me a certificate (I assumed because it was a relatively low priced item). The reason for asking is I'm looking at parting ways with mine and noticed when looking at ones for sale some have certificates.
I've called customer services and they've said someone will get back to me.. I'm just not convinced they actually will!
Hi! I have purchased few trinity cord bracelets over the years. It came with certificate every time. I hope it helps.

• Thanks
Reactions: Tonimichelle
They actually forgot my certificate when I bought it. I went back in the next day with my receipt and they made one for me.

Does anyone know of a you tube video showing how to tie these knots? My bracelet knot came undone. I don't have the time to go to the store so I am trying to do it myself. I can't believe I can not figure this out! I feel so freaking stupid lol!
Hi, I actually found this after watching a few videos. It’s a sliding knot, so if at first you don’t succeed, watch a few sliding knot tutorials on YouTube :smile:
I hope this helps!

Hi, I actually found this after watching a few videos. It’s a sliding knot, so if at first you don’t succeed, watch a few sliding knot tutorials on YouTube :smile:
I hope this helps!

I used this tutorial and it worked like a charm. I guarantee that if I can do it anyone can. I got the cord I used from Amazon. Look for 2mm Nylon Rattail satin silk Trim Cord. I got 20 spools of different colors (sold as a set) for about $20. They have lots of choices for these cords. Just make sure that it’s the 2mm version you buy. Anything smaller in gauge won’t work. I’m thrilled that I can change my own cords now!

I used this tutorial and it worked like a charm. I guarantee that if I can do it anyone can. I got the cord I used from Amazon. Look for 2mm Nylon Rattail satin silk Trim Cord. I got 20 spools of different colors (sold as a set) for about $20. They have lots of choices for these cords. Just make sure that it’s the 2mm version you buy. Anything smaller in gauge won’t work. I’m thrilled that I can change my own cords now!
That’s amazing! I also got some but it’s not as firm as the Cartier cord. I don’t remember what I got, but I will look at these you mention!

Reactions: snowdog
Well I take back what I said previously about doubting I'd get an email!
An SA from the boutique emailed to say if I bring the bracelet in with some photo ID they'd issue me a certificate. I've got to admit I'm surprised when it's eight years since I purchased it, but that's good! :biggrin:
Their customer service, to me anyway, blows everyone else away! They are truly second to none and miles above their competition (looking at you, H & VCA…)

I hope this helps!

I finally found my lost Trinity cord and took it to New Bond St store today. I was told they only do cord changes on weekdays now, but they gave me a set of cords and a card with a QR code. The QR code leads to this video. They said I could try doing it myself but if I mess it up, I could just bring it back on a weekday.
IMG_6968.jpeg