CARTIER purchase... A REVEAL...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thanks dental.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. very nice!! congrats!!!

3. Thanks sweetdreamer16 :smile:

4. Gorgeous! Especially with the pink strap! I have the stainless version and have special ordered a bunch of straps. Bummer that it takes so long to receive them, though.

Was you pink strap custom-ordered or did the dealer just have it in stock? The dealer is Chicago seems to have a really boring color selection....

5. Thanks Julletdix....
    My pink strap was not custom ordered.. They had it in stock.. they even had other shades of pink... one was a lighter pink (almost baby pink).. and one deeper pink.. they had a pretty nice selection at our local Cartier store..

6. That's a lovely watch and it looks great on you :tup:

Congratulations and enjoy!

7. OMG your watch is breathtaking! I love it, it looks so luxurious on your wrist. It looks like a watch that is lovely to wear, has a nice weight to it. Enjoy it!

8. OMG I love this watch. I've been wanting to get a Vacheron, but they're totally not within my price range.
    Can I ask how much the yellow gold is selling for? And the price of additional straps?
    You can message me if you don't want to reveal

I LOVE THIS WATCH!!!!

9. Thanks you so much Chanel and Bitten for the sweet comments..
    Brand wh*re: Thank you so much... please check your private messages for answers to your questions..

10. oh my gosh, wow, i think i just died..lol, hands down to such a beautiful watch. you've got me nonstop drooling. enjoy :smile:

11. Wow! That is really nice!

12. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Congrats!