CARTIER purchase... A REVEAL...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow, that is one gorgeous watch! :biggrin:
    It looks really stunning on your wrist, congrats.

2. Love the Roadster
    I didn't know you can change straps - is that for all Cartier designs or just the Roadster? I'm really loving the Tank Amercaine and Francaise and was wondering if these watches have interchangable straps too...

3. Such a stunning watch!!! I love the way you can change the straps!! Congrats!

4. Thank you all for your sweet comments...
    Cookie888: I think the Roadster is the only style in cartier that you can change the strap for it yourself... I'm sure that the Tank, Pasha, baloon de blue, and panther watches don't come with interchangeable straps..

5. gorgeous!

6. OMG it is sooo pretty!!!

Dreaming of the tank francaise... one day!!!

7. How pretty! I like the golden and pink strap.

8. the pink strap looks amazing!

9. I love love love this watch! Congratulations!!

10. your watch is soooooooo beautiful! i really love it. i love the gold and the fact that you can change colors on your strap

11. Beautiful watch! Congrats!

12. Congratulations on the beautiful watch! i can't believe Cartier had another price increase!

13. Oh, I love it!! What is the style #?

14. I don't know what the style number is but it's a Cartier Roadster/ women's.. It only comes in one style (steel/ two-tone/ white or yellow gold/ with or without diamonds)...

15. Well I love it!! Thanks for the info.;) It looks great on your wrist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice