CARTIER purchase... A REVEAL...

Gorgeous! Especially with the pink strap! I have the stainless version and have special ordered a bunch of straps. Bummer that it takes so long to receive them, though.

Was you pink strap custom-ordered or did the dealer just have it in stock? The dealer is Chicago seems to have a really boring color selection....

Gorgeous! Especially with the pink strap! I have the stainless version and have special ordered a bunch of straps. Bummer that it takes so long to receive them, though.

Was you pink strap custom-ordered or did the dealer just have it in stock? The dealer is Chicago seems to have a really boring color selection....

Thanks Julletdix....
My pink strap was not custom ordered.. They had it in stock.. they even had other shades of pink... one was a lighter pink (almost baby pink).. and one deeper pink.. they had a pretty nice selection at our local Cartier store..

OMG your watch is breathtaking! I love it, it looks so luxurious on your wrist. It looks like a watch that is lovely to wear, has a nice weight to it. Enjoy it!

OMG I love this watch. I've been wanting to get a Vacheron, but they're totally not within my price range.
Can I ask how much the yellow gold is selling for? And the price of additional straps?
You can message me if you don't want to reveal

I LOVE THIS WATCH!!!!