Online Order

This forum assisted me in my latest purchase - yellow gold Cartier Love Bracelet (sm w/ 6 diamonds). I wanted to share my experience to those contemplating online orders. This is my first Cartier piece and although I have a boutique locally (Houston) I didn't bother setting an appt, when I realized I could order online. (For my next purchase, however, I might visit an actual boutique to get the entire Cartier experience ;).) I sized myself using the measuring tape Cartier provides on its website. My wrist measured roughly 16cm and at the suggestion of the Cartier website, I added 2cm for a loose fit, therefore ordering an 18cm in the sm Love. (In the attached photos, you can appreciate how far the bracelet falls on my arm vs. how far it falls onto my hand.) I placed the order February 5th and due to the shortage of 18s, my order wouldn't be received until February 25th. With the Texas freeze, understandably, my order was delayed and I received it on February 27th, instead. It was shipped via FedEx - label was created 02/25 and it was shipped out of Forth Worth, Texas and arrived in Houston for residential delivery 02/27. FedEx required signature for delivery, but because of Covid, the courier said as long as she hands it to someone 18+, no signature was required. The white box was secured and fastened with 4 cable ties. The package was an easy, tear-open box, labeled Cartier, inside. It came shipped with a Cartier bag, certificate of authenticity, receipt, FedEx return label and the Love bracelet, enclosed in its wrapped box with instructions and a reminder not to scratch while fitting, as it will not be accepted for returns/exchanges. Most importantly, the screwdriver was placed inside a small zip locked bag, which was safely placed in the traveling pouch within the red box to keep from damaging the bracelet during transport. (I had a mini heart attack when I opened the box to find the bracelet, but not the screwdriver, until I realized it was tucked inside the traveling pouch for obvious reasons :wtf:.) It did not come with a cleaning kit, but I read somewhere on the forum I could request one via customer service. Would I order online again? Absolutely!

As for the bracelet - :heart::heart::heart: . It's absoulte perfection. I went back and forth - regular Love vs. sm w/ 6 diamonds and I'm glad I stuck with my gut. I've read most people go for the regular Love, as the sm makes it seem they settled, or the sm Love w/ 6 diamonds isn't worth the difference in price... but as far as I'm concerned, the diamonds add just the right amount of sparkle - simply elegant! I plan on stacking in the future, but as for now, will appreciate this piece for what is is!

For future reference - thoughts/pics of the sm Juste Un Clou? :biggrin:

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_9963.jpg
IMG_9958 (1).jpg IMG_0026.JPGIMG_0027.jpgIMG_9942.jpgIMG_9946.jpgIMG_9940.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg

Oh wow! I placed my very first Cartier order ever 2 weeks ago and it is currently stuck in a FedEx hub in Texas. I have no idea when it will ship. I’m actually a little worried about it as it was a pretty big purchase for me. I’m glad you all got your lovely pieces in a timely manner!

I placed an order on 02/05 with expected delivery 02/25 (lack of sizes). Due to the Texas freeze, it was delayed and it shipped from Forth Worth 02/25 and arrived in Houston for residential delivery 02/27, instead. I just posted my online experience. Sign up for updates via text/email to track your order - helped ease my nerves. :smile:

Beautiful! I just got my first Cartier love bracelet as well and was stuck between the small or regular. I ended up getting the regular but definitely looking to add a small to stack!

PS! Love that ring & bracelet! Is it Tiffany DBTY?

Thanks! @RingConcierge She just released a similar line, but you can pick what diamond shape you prefer - emerald, round, pear, etc...

This forum assisted me in my latest purchase - yellow gold Cartier Love Bracelet (sm w/ 6 diamonds). I wanted to share my experience to those contemplating online orders. This is my first Cartier piece and although I have a boutique locally (Houston) I didn't bother setting an appt, when I realized I could order online. (For my next purchase, however, I might visit an actual boutique to get the entire Cartier experience ;).) I sized myself using the measuring tape Cartier provides on its website. My wrist measured roughly 16cm and at the suggestion of the Cartier website, I added 2cm for a loose fit, therefore ordering an 18cm in the sm Love. (In the attached photos, you can appreciate how far the bracelet falls on my arm vs. how far it falls onto my hand.) I placed the order February 5th and due to the shortage of 18s, my order wouldn't be received until February 25th. With the Texas freeze, understandably, my order was delayed and I received it on February 27th, instead. It was shipped via FedEx - label was created 02/25 and it was shipped out of Forth Worth, Texas and arrived in Houston for residential delivery 02/27. FedEx required signature for delivery, but because of Covid, the courier said as long as she hands it to someone 18+, no signature was required. The white box was secured and fastened with 4 cable ties. The package was an easy, tear-open box, labeled Cartier, inside. It came shipped with a Cartier bag, certificate of authenticity, receipt, FedEx return label and the Love bracelet, enclosed in its wrapped box with instructions and a reminder not to scratch while fitting, as it will not be accepted for returns/exchanges. Most importantly, the screwdriver was placed inside a small zip locked bag, which was safely placed in the traveling pouch within the red box to keep from damaging the bracelet during transport. (I had a mini heart attack when I opened the box to find the bracelet, but not the screwdriver, until I realized it was tucked inside the traveling pouch for obvious reasons :wtf:.) It did not come with a cleaning kit, but I read somewhere on the forum I could request one via customer service. Would I order online again? Absolutely!

As for the bracelet - :heart::heart::heart: . It's absoulte perfection. I went back and forth - regular Love vs. sm w/ 6 diamonds and I'm glad I stuck with my gut. I've read most people go for the regular Love, as the sm makes it seem they settled, or the sm Love w/ 6 diamonds isn't worth the difference in price... but as far as I'm concerned, the diamonds add just the right amount of sparkle - simply elegant! I plan on stacking in the future, but as for now, will appreciate this piece for what is is!

For future reference - thoughts/pics of the sm Juste Un Clou? :biggrin:

View attachment 5005454

View attachment 5005448
View attachment 5005449
View attachment 5005450 View attachment 5005435View attachment 5005446View attachment 5005451View attachment 5005452View attachment 5005453
View attachment 5005447
Wonderful review...congrats, a beauty!
Since you got your new LOVE can I have the e-ring?

Looks beautiful on you! :heart:
I have a small love in YG (no diamonds) and would also love to add a small JUC with diamonds to start my stack. While purchasing my love, I tried on the PG JUC. I think if I were to buy it, I’d stick with YG to keep it cohesive. Attaching a photo below for reference!

Attachments

• A775B62F-265D-420D-8E53-DC2BA8E17E3A.jpeg
    A775B62F-265D-420D-8E53-DC2BA8E17E3A.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 3517D427-2CAB-4AC7-A6C1-F5418B3FDAC7.jpeg
    3517D427-2CAB-4AC7-A6C1-F5418B3FDAC7.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 116