Online Order

Cartier online experience is good. Shipping, Billing and Returns are not a problem at all. I have 2 Cartier pieces and both were ordered through the e-boutique. However, I highly recommend that you analyze your piece throughly when it comes. They sent me a used and scratched up JUC thin and when I called to let them know, they didn't apologize for it but accepted the return with no problem. So just be cautious about that.

Oh wow! Good advice. I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m glad it was resolved! I’m going to place the order today - I am so excited!!!

Oh wow! Good advice. I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m glad it was resolved! I’m going to place the order today - I am so excited!!!
That's exciting. I heard they have new packaging now and send the travel pouch and cleaning kit with your order instead of asking for it so please let me know about that. I have another purchase in mind.

Hello ladies!!

I just ordered thru cartier boutique and wondering is it normal that my bracelet is coming from switzerland? I thought it was coming from the warehouse in US. I'm little worried that it might comes with a minor scratches if the driver gets loose inside the box during transit :sad:

Hi there! I just got a piece from Cartier that just arrived and it came from Switzerland. I believe it is due to the situation in Texas they decided to reroute. My necklace came packaged beautifully. Just think of your bracelet took an nice vacation around the world before arriving to you! Hope you enjoy your new beauty.

Hi there! I just got a piece from Cartier that just arrived and it came from Switzerland. I believe it is due to the situation in Texas they decided to reroute. My necklace came packaged beautifully. Just think of your bracelet took an nice vacation around the world before arriving to you! Hope you enjoy your new beauty.

Thanks for sharing your experience :smile:
Would you mind me asking,how long did it take to arrive to you? Can't wait to wear it ❤️

Oh wow! I placed my very first Cartier order ever 2 weeks ago and it is currently stuck in a FedEx hub in Texas. I have no idea when it will ship. I’m actually a little worried about it as it was a pretty big purchase for me. I’m glad you all got your lovely pieces in a timely manner!

Reactions: mocktail
Oh wow! I placed my very first Cartier order ever 2 weeks ago and it is currently stuck in a FedEx hub in Texas. I have no idea when it will ship. I’m actually a little worried about it as it was a pretty big purchase for me. I’m glad you all got your lovely pieces in a timely manner!

Texas had the big freeze - power outrages and pipes shut off, but things are getting back to normal. Don't worry about the item when it is in 'transit' should anything go wrong because Cartier will cover it, or rather FedEX when Cartier claims it with them if it does.

Just continue to track it upon delivery. The only thing with FedEx and Covid is that they don't require signature confirmation at this time as long as they see you, they are able to check it off so TRACK it!