Cartier Love Necklace

CartierLoveBracelet-1.jpg

I tried the necklace on and it's too "light"/"slim" for me. I guess that's why it only costs $1300.

I recieved the necklace as an anniversary gift, I got it in rose gold and it is a nice length at 17.5 inches approx. I was a little surprised at the weight (light) for the money. It is beautiful on and I wear it everyday... $1350 was the price. I will try to post a pic

I have the white gold cartier love necklace and I noticed that it makes a kind of annoying jingling sound when I move or if it moves in any way. I don't really mind it, just was surprised because none of my other gold necklaces "jingle". Does anyone have this necklace? If so have you noticed that it makes a little clanging/jingling sound?...Just curious.

So which one do you have? Are you talking about the Love Ring charm that is kinda squished? Or are you talking about the screwdriver to unlock your Love bracelet? There is also the Atlas that came out in 2003, which is a puzzle ring version of the Love ring. Ltd Ed. I pull it apart and put it on a chain.

I have the love necklace that is two tiny interlocking mini-love bracelets, on a skinny chain. Hope that explains it. Mine is white gold. Every once in a while I notice that when the 2 love rings clang together they make a little chiming noise.

I've tried this necklace on at the shop and it does make a sound when the 2 rings collide ... I would assume this is quite normal with jewelry when one collides with another.

I love Cartier jewelry, especially in rose gold.

I've been on the hunt for an elegant, everyday necklace that I can wear daily. I recently came across this necklace on the Cartier site and it seems to fit the bill. But... I'm not sure how I feel about purchasing something from their LOVE collection for myself (though I would also never ask a significant other to purchase this for me). Help me rationalize this out? LOL.

Attachments

• Untitled picture.png
    Untitled picture.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,027