cartier love bracelet: rose gold or yellow gold?

Yellow or rose

• Yellow

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 46 50.0%

• Total voters
I love all 3 WG, RG & YG but I ended up choosing YG & mainly because its the classic Love bangle but any colour you choose I'm sure you will love it.
Look at what other colour jewellery you have when I chose mine I had no YG left at all only WG, SS & platinum but since getting my YG love I now have quite a few other YG pieces of jewellery :nuts:

I have RG & absolutely love it! I tried on the YG when I was at the store just to make sure I've seen it against my skin & to know how I felt about it. In the end, the RG won. Cartier's RG is very subtle so it does not look coppery. I am now building my RG jewelry collection partly coz if this... :smile:

Reactions: chromemilou
I prefer YG because it looks best on my skin and because I think YG is so classic. I also have this thing about matching my jewelry to the hardware on my purses/shoes and since all of them are YG it was a no brainer for me.

RG is lovely but I don't like it with YG. It looks nice with WG however.

Reactions: chromemilou
I prefer YG because it looks best on my skin and because I think YG is so classic. I also have this thing about matching my jewelry to the hardware on my purses/shoes and since all of them are YG it was a no brainer for me.

RG is lovely but I don't like it with YG. It looks nice with WG however.

Most of the hardware on my bag is YG as well. That's definitely a great point. Thank you so much!

I adore the YG and that is what I went with as my first LOVE but one thing to consider - if you ever plan on buying a second and you know it's going to be a WG, I do think that RG and WG go better together vs. YG and WG... And least in my opinion. I tried mixing YG and WG and on my skin tone, it just didn't mix well. Cartier's RG is a dream, but you honestly can't go wrong with any of the golds. Such problems to have :graucho::graucho:

i picked rg since cartier rg is so pretty. after 2 years it has faded somewhat to more yellow. it's kinda in between rg and yg now but i don't mind. it looks great when i wear all white gold jewelry or yellow gold jewelry.