Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

You are making me nervous. So I am buying a bracelet tomorrow and having it shipped to my parents house since their is no cartier store near me and I don't want to pay tax. I have never tried it on and my SA said I could exchange it for a bigger size later in May if I need a bigger size. I won't get stuck paying more will I??
If you exchange after the 21st, you will pay the higher price. What's your wrist size, maybe I can help you decide.

I got my yellow gold cuff today and I love it! Thanks for all the excellent pictures and advice in this thread it was very helpful and inspiring for me to take the plunge! Now if I could just get the vision of the coordinating ring out of my head...:P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 731
If you exchange after the 21st, you will pay the higher price. What's your wrist size, maybe I can help you decide.

Really??? Even if I am just exchanging it for a larger size. Now I am quite nervous as the sales associate never mentioned anything about paying more. Just that she would order a bigger size to have in store in May so I could try both. I will call the store manager tomorrow at the Orlando boutique to confirm. Unfortunately, my wrist is 7 inches so not many people have my size. I reached out to a couple people already but for such an expensive item, I sure would love to try on both sizes to decide

Really??? Even if I am just exchanging it for a larger size. Now I am quite nervous as the sales associate never mentioned anything about paying more. Just that she would order a bigger size to have in store in May so I could try both. I will call the store manager tomorrow at the Orlando boutique to confirm. Unfortunately, my wrist is 7 inches so not many people have my size. I reached out to a couple people already but for such an expensive item, I sure would love to try on both sizes to decide
Have them bring in a few sizes. Just be pushy about it.

I got my yellow gold cuff today and I love it! Thanks for all the excellent pictures and advice in this thread it was very helpful and inspiring for me to take the plunge! Now if I could just get the vision of the coordinating ring out of my head...:P
YAY Smalls!!! It's beautiful!!! I love it on you! The ring is gorgeous with it, and it's not that badly priced. I got the thinner version as it is more delicate, the thick was too manly for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 741

Here is one more pic I felt like I needed to put on a ring for my reveal. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 722
YAY Smalls!!! It's beautiful!!! I love it on you! The ring is gorgeous with it, and it's not that badly priced. I got the thinner version as it is more delicate, the thick was too manly for me.

Thank you! You have been very helpful with my decision especially since we have the same wrist size! I tried on the thin and the thick ring and I like both. I think the thin looks good alone or stacked with other bands. Thanks so much for the pic. It looks awesome on you! It really makes me want one now!