Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

17 cm close to the hand and 18 cm past my wrist bone. debating between a 19 or 20. Don't want it too tight but don't want it to big either
Go with the 17CM wrist measurement. Now, if you go 1CM up (18CM), you'll have a bit of a tighter feel. If you go 2CM up (19CM), you'll have a looser feel. My wrist measures more or less 14CM, and I HAD to get a 16CM, as that is the smallest size. According to Cartier, going 2 sizes up from your wrist size, will give it a loose feel. I can safely say, if they created a 15CM, I would go for that. Mine comes down half my arm, if there was a 15CM, it would come down 1/3, which is beautiful. The "tighter," fit is still loose, but it's not crazy loose. Don't think by "tighter," it means "tight".

hi ladies

i plan to get a love bracelet before the price increase but i am having a hard time to decide which one to get. should i go with the gold or gold with 4 diamonds? should i go with regular gold or the pink gold? thanks for the input.

I have both the plain and the diamonds, had the same dilemma you had before. If you like diamonds, I'll say go with the diamonds one especially if you just intend on having one love bracelet :smile:

Does anyone know the exchange policy? How long will I have to exchange for a different size?
This is the policy from online:

13.5. Exchanges

Customers and Gift Recipients may be permitted to exchange a product purchased on the Website or through the Customer Contact Center for another Cartier product if the product to be exchanged satisfies the conditions of the return policy.

Cartier will send an invoice to the Customer which specifies the value of the returned product, the price of the item for which the original product has been exchanged and the difference to be paid by Customer or the amount that the Customer is entitled to receive, as indicated below.

Should a product be returned for exchange to the Cartier e-boutique distribution center by a Customer or Gift Recipient, the Customer will be entitled to receive a refund of the price difference if the product to be exchanged is more expensive than the desired Cartier product. A Gift Recipient that wishes to exchange a Cartier product can do so either via the Cartier e-boutique distribution center or by visiting a Cartier retail boutique. A Gift Recipient who instead chooses to proceed through the Cartier e-boutique distribution center should follow the procedures set forth in the abovementioned return process.

Should a product be returned for exchange to a Cartier retail boutique, either the Customer or Gift Recipient will be entitled to receive merchandise credit of the price difference, in case the original product is more expensive than the item to be received in the exchange. If the returned product is less expensive than the exchanged item, the Customer or Gift Recipient will be charged the difference in price.

Does anyone know the exchange policy? How long will I have to exchange for a different size?

I had the cuff about 2 weeks before exchanging for a bracelet ~ I didn't wear it out (only around the house) so it had no signs of wear at all. My SA told me to wear for a while it to make sure before exchanging. :smile:
Recently, when I exchanged the 16 cuff for a 17 I had it about a week before exchanging.

In store it is exchange only ~ no refunds. Online you can return for refund (I believe).

I had the cuff about 2 weeks before exchanging for a bracelet ~ I didn't wear it out (only around the house) so it had no signs of wear at all. My SA told me to wear for a while it to make sure before exchanging. :smile:
Recently, when I exchanged the 16 cuff for a 17 I had it about a week before exchanging.

In store it is exchange only ~ no refunds. Online you can return for refund (I believe).

Thanks! I am planning on ordering it today from a store but I won't actually see it until may 6th and won't be at a store until May 17 so am wondering if they have a time frame for size exchanges.

Thanks! I am planning on ordering it today from a store but I won't actually see it until may 6th and won't be at a store until May 17 so am wondering if they have a time frame for size exchanges.
If you order now, you'll pay the lesser price. By the time you take it back on May 17 (hopefully you won't have to and it'll fit perfectly), you have to pay the higher price difference for the exchange.

I think it's at least 2 weeks. It may be up to 30 days but I'm not positive. I don't know if each store is different ~ I would ask your SA when you purchase.

Congrats on the purchase ~ your going to love it :biggrin: