Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I'm really looking into the multicolored gemstone RG love ring but I prefer thinner rings because my hands swell really bad, especially lately. I wish they made the wedding band with the multicolored gemstones!

I was planning on getting the Sweet Trinity necklace as a graduation present from myself/parents/DBF but I just really love the look of the gemstones with the RG. They are sold out of my size online so I may already have my choices narrowed down for me to the Love WB and the Sweet Trinity. I've thought about getting this ring (gemstone Love) in one of the sizes they have left and wearing it as a pendant but I don't know if that would be too much... what do you think?

Do you mind posting pictures of yours on? I would love to see it!

I have the fixed sweet trinity necklace. I love it!

I purchased mine from a boutique but my SA had it out and ready for me so I have no idea if it was wrapped. I do know it had zero marks on it. Smudges are fine because you can just wipe them off.
Not sure if this will make you feel any better but your bracelet will get many scratches on it as you wear it. However, it's completely understandable if you want to exchange it for one with no imperfections on it (until you make them).
:smile:

Mine didnt come wrapped. Only the tool did to prevent scratching the bracelet

It's just like the bracelet. Here's a pic of the bracelet. I will take pics of the necklace tmrw. And see if cartier is engraved but I doubt it. The trinity rings are pretty dainty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,302
Here are the pics. The rings slide around each other but not much. They do not slide around the chain. There is no cartier engraving on the rings. The rings are tiny. The necklace chain is hooked on like any other chain but the bracelet is diff. It needs to be threaded thru the rings.

FYI when I purchased the bracelet I tried on the floor model. It fit perfectly on the tightest jump ring. There was 1 new one and I wanted that instead. My husband told me to wear it out but when I put it on, it was very tight on the longest jump ring like it was made for a child. SA thought it was very odd and we decided to get the floor model. We were going to have it shipped to save on taxes and glad I decided to wear it out. Otherwise we wouldn't have known the size difference. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375545112.193700.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375545120.614478.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375545129.259331.jpg

Here are the pics. The rings slide around each other but not much. They do not slide around the chain. There is no cartier engraving on the rings. The rings are tiny. The necklace chain is hooked on like any other chain but the bracelet is diff. It needs to be threaded thru the rings.

FYI when I purchased the bracelet I tried on the floor model. It fit perfectly on the tightest jump ring. There was 1 new one and I wanted that instead. My husband told me to wear it out but when I put it on, it was very tight on the longest jump ring like it was made for a child. SA thought it was very odd and we decided to get the floor model. We were going to have it shipped to save on taxes and glad I decided to wear it out. Otherwise we wouldn't have known the size difference. View attachment 2281307View attachment 2281311View attachment 2281312

Thanks for sharing all the pictures and information, I really appreciate it! Do you wear your trinity necklace often and how has it held up? I intend to wear it 24/7--to sleep, shower, gym, etc. Do you find that it goes with several outfits and other jewelry? I'm most worried about it not going with as much as I hope it will.
Do you happen to have any pictures of it on?

Thanks so much for all your replies, pictures, and help! :smile:

I don't wear it 24/7 but I do wear it often. I just have a habit of taken off my jewelry when I come home. It became a habit once I had kids. I googled the necklace and found a few mod shots. I believe they are from other tpf members. I hope nobody minds me posting them. If you do, I apologize in advance. The last two pics are of a different trinity necklace for you to get an idea of what else is available. It also comes with trinity hearts as well. Keep in mind that the chains are doubled so they do twist a bit. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1375551313.552141.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375551321.568267.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375551331.485873.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375551339.251292.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1375551347.784960.jpg

I don't wear it 24/7 but I do wear it often. I just have a habit of taken off my jewelry when I come home. It became a habit once I had kids. I googled the necklace and found a few mod shots. I believe they are from other tpf members. I hope nobody minds me posting them. If you do, I apologize in advance. The last two pics are of a different trinity necklace for you to get an idea of what else is available. It also comes with trinity hearts as well. Keep in mind that the chains are doubled so they do twist a bit. View attachment 2281417View attachment 2281418View attachment 2281419View attachment 2281420View attachment 2281421

Yeah, I've seen all of those already and they are from other tpf-ers. Thanks for posting them again though! Does it go with other jewelry and lots of outfits?

Yeah, I've seen all of those already and they are from other tpf-ers. Thanks for posting them again though! Does it go with other jewelry and lots of outfits?

I think it's so simple you can wear it with anything and everything. Are you near a cartier boutique where u can try one on? Eboutique should be free shipping and returns unless their policy has changed within a yr