Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I took my Love into Cartier today to have it engraved, and the SA let me put more than 15 characters on my request. Previously, I was told 10-15 maximum, so I was thrilled to get more. She said it would be approximately 2 1/2 weeks before it would be finished. My arm feels empty already! :sad:

einsine I thought you were a VCA convert!! So glad you are back to the LOVE!!

shpahlc, thanks! HAHA. I think I am almost a VCA convert ;), but I suddenly fell in love with RG Love with stones! I thought I wanted VCA's perlee clover diamond bracelet, but a full-diamond RG Love might be much more practical in terms of both wearability and $$$.:P

I took my Love into Cartier today to have it engraved, and the SA let me put more than 15 characters on my request. Previously, I was told 10-15 maximum, so I was thrilled to get more. She said it would be approximately 2 1/2 weeks before it would be finished. My arm feels empty already! :sad:

That is like with any jewelry. If I take a ring off that I was wearing for a long time the finger feels very different.

I really want a Love Bracelet and travel extensively for work. Anyone knows where in the world can I purchase a YG cheapest? If i purchase in France with the VAT or duty free leaving US? Anyone know the current prices in France? They just increased in Feb and the SA said they will increase again April. Really want to get one before then....

I really want a Love Bracelet and travel extensively for work. Anyone knows where in the world can I purchase a YG cheapest? If i purchase in France with the VAT or duty free leaving US? Anyone know the current prices in France? They just increased in Feb and the SA said they will increase again April. Really want to get one before then....

The Caribbean seems to be the only place that you can get a discount.