Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

i am literally drooling over the love bracelets posted here....so can u pls tell me if its worth while getting the original Charles Revson love bracelet to see if i love wearing it as much as you guys do or save up and and get the current one in real gold? i have never had a "permanent" and kind of heavier bracelet (ex. not dbty type) and i am not sure if i can handle wearing it day and night thou the idea of my partner not needing to undo my bracelets nightly does excite me!!! some of the bracelets i wear daily now i cannot put on or take off and that really pisses me off....so i appreciate your opinions on the "permanent" wear as well as whether its a good idea to start with a second hand original electroplate bracelet? also reading about some people having allergies i am wondering if the electroplate bracelet is more likely to give me issues or not? thanks in advance!

hvo5ec.jpg

33da5fp.jpg

i cant get enough of cartier !!!! :heart:

cupcake34 said:
Could anyone who has a diamond or rainbow love measure the stones? I'd like to know how big they are.

Do they cover the whole (-) sign of the love or are they smaller than that?

Here's a pic of mine, the stones are smaller than the screws. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• image-1695644835.jpg
    image-1695644835.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 1,847
zeusthegreatest said:
i am literally drooling over the love bracelets posted here....so can u pls tell me if its worth while getting the original Charles Revson love bracelet to see if i love wearing it as much as you guys do or save up and and get the current one in real gold? i have never had a "permanent" and kind of heavier bracelet (ex. not dbty type) and i am not sure if i can handle wearing it day and night thou the idea of my partner not needing to undo my bracelets nightly does excite me!!! some of the bracelets i wear daily now i cannot put on or take off and that really pisses me off....so i appreciate your opinions on the "permanent" wear as well as whether its a good idea to start with a second hand original electroplate bracelet? also reading about some people having allergies i am wondering if the electroplate bracelet is more likely to give me issues or not? thanks in advance!

Any advise please?