Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

What would you guys do: buy a pre-owned Love w/6 diamonds for around $7k or get a brand new one from Cartier but with only 4 diamonds for retail?

Kohl, I was thinking about this also but like Rolex it is a tricky piece to buy pre-owned, a lot of them are very old but have been polished and you really have to trust the seller. The prices I was seeing on ebay, it wasn't worth it for me to buy pre-owned even for those extra 2 diamonds. I also wanted the new screw system.

Here are some quick iphone pics (they didn't come out very good) of my brand new 4 diamond Love bracelet in YG size 16!:love:

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 992
Congrats chanel-girl!

I got my second LOVE!:biggrin: I was almost certain that I would buy a full-diamond one as my second Love on my right wrist. Then I was attracted to the bracelet Perlee because I can wear it with my 4-diamond WG Love on my left wrist (I can't stack two unremovable Loves on one wrist). But, one pics in Celebrities with their Love Bracelets made me change my mind!

I purchased a plain YG one for my right wrist! I needed diamonds for my WG one, but I might prefer the YG one without diamonds.;) (And actually, now I want an alhambra necklace more than a full-diamond Love. hehe)

My second Love, YG one/size 18 on my right wrist:
attachment.php

attachment.php

My first Love, WG one/size 17 on my left hand:
attachment.php

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 4,362
  • IMG_3716.jpg
    IMG_3716.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7,003
  • IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7,228
Congrats chanel-girl!

I got my second LOVE!:biggrin: I was almost certain that I would buy a full-diamond one as my second Love on my right wrist. Then I was attracted to the bracelet Perlee because I can wear it with my 4-diamond WG Love on my left wrist (I can't stack two unremovable Loves on one wrist). But, one pics in Celebrities with their Love Bracelets made me change my mind!

I purchased a plain YG one for my right wrist! I needed diamonds for my WG one, but I might prefer the YG one without diamonds.;) (And actually, now I want an alhambra necklace more than a full-diamond Love. hehe)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for looking!

Wowzers!! :tup: It looks good with your tiffany charm bracelet. And I love love love your tiffany solitaire too! Your left hand is beautiful as well with the white gold love. :heart:

einseine said:
Congrats chanel-girl!

Thank you for looking!

Gorgeous!! Congrats on your second Love!!! :biggrin:

Congrats chanel-girl!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for looking!

Thanks for the modeling pics! :smile:

Congrats chanel-girl!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for looking!

Einseine, it looks gorgeous on you!! They both do! You've made a good choice, IMO!
And I LOVE your rings!!! Waaauw!! :drool: