Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

^^ But the message is priceless ! :graucho:

I can't wait until I get one !

I came so close to getting one last anniversary. DH thought it was a Tiffany bracelet and took me there instead (do you remember that story?) I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise and came out of there with a great bracelet and ring set anyway! It is still on my wishlist tho...:graucho:

I came so close to getting one last anniversary. DH thought it was a Tiffany bracelet and took me there instead (do you remember that story?) I didn't have the heart to tell him otherwise and came out of there with a great bracelet and ring set anyway! It is still on my wishlist tho...:graucho:

Oh man.. too bad ! Next anniversary ! :graucho::graucho:

hm.. I just didn't remember exactly bout the price, it's either about 2800 or 3000. just please call the boutique directly for a certain answer.. Sorry for misunderstanding. but I'm pretty sure the plain platinum one is about $6K. HTH

My DH and I purchased the plain 18k gold LOVE bracelet for $2975, and that was just 6 months ago, and tomorrow it will retail for $3600 . my SA told me the prices will increase tomorrow 9/10, so if any ladies are looking for any Cartier pieces, your best bet is to purchase it today or tomorrow will be to late.

That is too hilarious. He is so sweet for trying to please you, and you are so sweet to try to protect his feelings!!!!

Is it too awful if I ask here if anyone knows of a good copy???:sweatdrop: I know I probably wont ever buy this bracelet but I would love to wear it for a bit of fun. And I would not bother to get it customised or copied as that is also expensive, and it might not turn out right!

I read the story that goes w/the collection on the Cartier website; does anyone know who they're referring to when they wrote, "adopted by legendary couples as an iconic jewel"?

Just bought the gold one three days ago, and where I live it came to about $3400. Funny story about it, I got home from the store and realized I'd bought the rose gold one by accident. The lights were so shiny in the store that I couldn't tell the difference until I got home. Thank God they exchanged it or I would have freaked. When I went back for the gold one it took 3 SAs 45 minutes to get it on. Now I'll probably never take it off for fear I won't be able to get it to screw back on!