Cartier Love Bracelet and Airport Security

OneShinyface

Love, Peace, Purses
O.G.
May 18, 2007
Shocked, mine never sets it off there!
Mine usually sets it off at DFW. Occasionally, they'll have me pull it away from my wrist and put my arms in front of me and it works. Once I tried it without being told at another airport and pissed off the TSA agent. She made me go back through normally and it set off the alarm. I guess she was having a bad day. lol

bunnyNwife

O.G.
Jan 6, 2013
i just came back fr Frankfurt, at the airport during body scan, it triggered the warning, so I told them must be my 2 loves bracelets, they said NOPE, they know that, it’s my boots - but it’s a timberland chelsea boots w/o any metal! So they scanned the boots again thru the X-ray machine n found nothing. So it’s still a mystery what‘s triggered the body scan machine - system glitch ?

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
Not airport but ferry terminal. (Takes just an hour to travel by ferry to Clubmed Bintan).

My bracelets triggered the alarm. The officer was sure it’s my bracelet and let me passed (I’m guessing they ain’t as strict as airport’s).

Reactions: ang3line

youssefm

O.G.
Dec 3, 2010
Just traveled through Cairo and Berlin, set the scanners off at both (2 loves and a mini-linked chain love). Both resulted in patdowns as usual but nobody made a fuss. Have never been asked to take them off but I've only not set off the scanners like twice around the world lol