Cartier Love Bangle

as promised, a piccie of my new love bracelet :tup:

excuse the angle, its hard taking a picture of your own arm whilst holding the camera in your wrong hand lol!!! but hopefully you get the idea :biggrin:

I bought the open cuff love bracelet in yellow gold and I love it.
I was thinking of getting the regular version, but I like being able to take it off when I want to.

I have the gold one, my daughter got it for me for Mothers Day. (she loves me:P). I havent taken it off and its perfect. Platinum is a soft metal and will damage more easily. I say get the white gold or the gold.

hi! :smile: i have two. :rolleyes: one yellow and one white gold with all diamonds. its with the H clic here. i love them all. but--- regarding the love bracelets. i have never taken mine off- regardless of all scratches etc.... and no yellowing on the white gold and its been on me for 2 years- yellow for 10! REALLY!:yes:

goodluck and enjoy! hope u don't mind my pic,

s
I just found this thread. :smile:

I also have two and wear them in the same way as you... the gold one is closer to my hand. Have you ever had yours flip... and the white bracelet is at the top? That happened to me one time and I was shocked. :P I couldn't figure out how it happened.

They still bother me in the hot weather and I've had mine for years... but the humid weather makes them stick to my arm. Is it just me?

chloe-babe, I would like to see your picture if possible. :yes:

as promised, a piccie of my new love bracelet :tup:

excuse the angle, its hard taking a picture of your own arm whilst holding the camera in your wrong hand lol!!! but hopefully you get the idea :biggrin:

I just stumbled onto this thread because I'm lusting after a Cartier Love bracelet. This thread deserves a "bump" because I want to see more eyecandy! :graucho:

Post your pics girls!