Cartier Love Bangle

Label,
You just go to the store and they have a cuff sizer. (Just like a ring sizer only bigger). The sizes fit everyone from a petite woman to a large man. They will let you know what cuff size both of you need

yes, or just pop a tapemeasure around your wrist to the size that you think is going to be right for you. The bracelet is actually an oval shape, not perfectly round, which I love, as I wondered if it would spin around all the time and drive me crazy lol :biggrin:. But no, it screws each side of the oval, so it should be quite snug fitting, obviously your partners will be bigger than yours, but its easy to size :smile:

The sizes 16, 17, 18 etc that Cartier quote are in cm's so just measure your wrist and see!

Lol Aqua, I am so going for the diamonds now, forget the platinum! I love Chloe Babe's, so I am getting that with the white gold.
Label Addict, that is a great idea, go for it.
I think the love bange is one of those things that keeps on coming back. A bit like this thread!Lol
Sammyjoex:yahoo:

hey, its great to keep a thread going. I am seriously thinking now of buying a plain white gold one for my husband !!!!, I think its such a nice, romantic idea, and its our wedding anniversary actually on my birthday, so I might surprise him also (do you think he will notice if I try and measure his wrist in his sleep lol ;))

alllllright Sammyjoe, how much is the diamonds one compared to just the platinum one you were going to get? the diamonds one is just TDF! errrrrr, remember to show it off here when you get it. when's your estimated day on purchasing it?? huh huh huh?? i'm excited for you.

hey, its great to keep a thread going. I am seriously thinking now of buying a plain white gold one for my husband !!!!, I think its such a nice, romantic idea, and its our wedding anniversary actually on my birthday, so I might surprise him also (do you think he will notice if I try and measure his wrist in his sleep lol ;))

LOL! make sure he's a heavy sleeper? HAHA HA HA. i could totally imagine it. but it's veryyyyyy romantic. how sweet.

yeahh, lets keep this thread going!

Aqua, The plat was about £4700 without the diamonds or something (my mind has gone blank on the platinum now I am not getting it)lol and the white gold with diamonds in every other stud was £3700.

I decided to stick with the white gold because if it does tarnish, the cartier aftercare will take care of it (not likely to go into liquidation)Lol.

I will defo post pics when I get it, Chloe Babe is getting hers before me (june) so we will hopefully see pics then.

Checkherout, I would really look at the white gold with diamonds, I tried on the white gold with out and loved it
but my friend said it looked like a silver bangle a bit, then tried on the diamonds and white gold and it looked TDF!! (I really dont know when I started to say TDF, its this forum's members, they teach me USA habits!Lol!!:biggrin:
Chloe Babe, its a great idea to get your hubby one, it is pricey but a classic!
Sammyjoex

Sorry just to add, you know what is going to happen? When we all have our bangles, we are going to start another thread saying "white gold or rose gold or yellow gold love ring??"Lol!!

I love these I have been eyeing them for years. Does anyone know if they have one's to fit men me & my BF where thinking of getting one each like a comittment thing

Yes they do me & my bf got a pair of commitment ring at cartier abt a year ago! I was so into the Love collection before i head there however, I decided on the C motif collection cos it looks better on guys hand in my opinion.

Sorry just to add, you know what is going to happen? When we all have our bangles, we are going to start another thread saying "white gold or rose gold or yellow gold love ring??"Lol!!

LOL! So true. I got my bangle 2 weeks ago and I'm already plotting my next love purchase!

I have like really skinny arms, so it is the same size all the way from my wrist to about half way up my fore arm. Mine is already all banged up but my hunny keeps telling me not to worry and that it adds character, he got his a week before mine, and his doesn't spin around his wrist (there's like one point where it spins on me) so only one side is scratched for him.

This is my favorite piece of jewelery ever...I promise no one will be disappointed with it!!!