Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

^ hmm, that would have to be pretty big. Even a men's size. I think it looks much better worn close to the wrist. IMO, part of the beauty of the piece is the way a perfect-fitting Love bracelet sits on the wrist. Gosh, I'm just obsessed with mine! :graucho:

There is one person on TPF who removes her Love bangle by herself without a screwdriver. But I tried a few bigger sizes on at the Cartier boutique and could not do it. It really is meant to stay on all of the time.

I'm debating between the Cartier 4 diamond Love bracelet or the Love cuff with 1 diamond, both in yellow gold. This will be my first and only Love and I'm not sure if I really want to wear it 24/7 although it would be my everyday bracelet. There is also a pretty large price difference. Which do you have or would get and why? :-s

I think the bracelet is more comfortable than the cuff...I had the cuff and it was very painful to take off, and left welts on my skin! Also, for the cuff it can be kind of uncomfortable if you do not have an exact fit. I ended up selling the cuff and bought the bracelet, even though I felt like I didn't want to wear the piece everyday...I got used to the bracelet quickly. I prefer my bracelets a little loose which I could do with the bracelet but not with the cuff.

Bracelet - it's the quintessential Cartier Love piece!

I would only get the cuff if you were in a profession where you absolutely could NOT wear the bracelet 24/7.

i have the cuff, and have no problems with taking it on and off. I wear it everyday but love the fact that I can take it off any time I like. I think mine is a bit too loose but it is ok, I never felt that it could just pop off, as the opening is not that wide.

I tried both styles on at the store, LOVE Bracelet and the cuff and vote is ...GO the Bracelet. I did not like the cuff at all. It keeps twisting on my wrist and not sitting right, So my vote is definitely LOVE BRACELET ...and not the cuff.