Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

I would only ever invest in a love bangle if you wanted to wear it 24/7 seriously :smile:

I have had mine 5 years now and its never come off, not for massages - anything at all! its as much a part of me now as my hair or fingernails lol!!!

I never think about it anymore, its not uncomfortable in the least, just a beautiful flash of gorgeousness that you catch a glimpse of all the time !!!!

AnnaKian! Another coincidence!!:nuts: I bought my bracelet (WG with four diamonds) on last Christmas day! It's a Christmas gift from my dh.:biggrin:

WG ones with diamonds have special anti-scratch coating. So they look glossier than plain WG ones.;)

AnnaKian! Another coincidence!!:nuts: I bought my bracelet (WG with four diamonds) on last Christmas day! It's a Christmas gift from my dh.:biggrin:

WG ones with diamonds have special anti-scratch coating. So they look glossier than plain WG ones.;)

An anti scratch coating, I didn't know that... Do the yellow gold with diamonds also have it? I have read that the diamond Loves are more glossy...:graucho:

An anti scratch coating, I didn't know that... Do the yellow gold with diamonds also have it? I have read that the diamond Loves are more glossy...:graucho:

I'll ask my SA about it! Perhaps, it's only with WG ones with diamonds. Because plain YG ones and diamond YG ones look the same. But, plain WG ones look gray and WG ones whiter, more glossy, but a bit like stainless...So, WG with diamonds look better when scratched/with patina IMO.:P

I'll ask my SA about it! Perhaps, it's only with WG ones with diamonds. Because plain YG ones and diamond YG ones look the same. But, plain WG ones look gray and WG ones whiter, more glossy, but a bit like stainless...So, WG with diamonds look better when scratched/with patina IMO.:P

WG with diamonds definitely look much whiter, I call it kind of icy white, KWIM? Plain WG ones look more gray, but I think they're also shiny.
My husband was also told by Cartier that the diamond ones (bracelets, don't know about te cuffs) are thicker as well, because they need more gold to set the diamonds. But I do think the plain ones are gorgeous as well! :smile:

OP Any wiser after the responses? Do you know yet if it will be the bracelet or the cuff for you?