Cartier in Action

Beautiful, enjoy!

Why/how would you warp it? I wear this everyday, it’s not delicate.
Yes, I heard it's not as fragile as you would think! But I am paranoid about it..I'm sure with more frequent wear, i will get over this fear!
For instance, I took the laundry out of the dryer and def felt the nail being pulled by the clothes..and I was carrying my child with the JUC bracelet arm under her bum, and was paranoid I'd somehow bend it. Just gotta get used to wearing it!

Yes, I heard it's not as fragile as you would think! But I am paranoid about it..I'm sure with more frequent wear, i will get over this fear!
For instance, I took the laundry out of the dryer and def felt the nail being pulled by the clothes..and I was carrying my child with the JUC bracelet arm under her bum, and was paranoid I'd somehow bend it. Just gotta get used to wearing it!

Yes, it's meant to be worn and enjoyed!
If I was still carrying littles, I might not like the weight of their bottoms on the bracelet on my wrist, I understand!

I love it. It matches my necklace. Does it stay on top of your wrist, or does it fall down a lot to show the clasp? I hope I'm explaining that right lol.

I’d say a combination of both . I play with it on my wrist and will turn so the circle lays flat on my wrist and can be seen so it’s becoming a bit of a habit now. But it’s not annoying or anything. Most of the time, when I have my arm down, the circle does fall on my hand where it is seen. Now I hope I’m explaining that right! Lol.

Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
I have a necklace, was thinking about bracelet, wondering what's your wrist size? how loose is it? does it fit small wrists?
I was thinking of getting the necklace too but decided on something else!

My wrist measures to be around 6 inches so definitely on the smaller scale? Measured it from the clasp to the smaller hoop (which I put it on) and it measures to be 6.5” so i have .5” wiggle room. If I put it on the looser hoop, it would definitely be too big and fall off.

My Cartier SA did say to give it time and get used to it because I did ask about resizing if I thought it was too big. I was very particular about it dropping too low to my wrist/hand. But I think the length it is at hooked on the first hoop is perfect and I’ve gotten used to it now. Hope this helps!

Took this baby out for the first time for lunar new year and I'm in love! Hope I don't somehow warp her

View attachment 5698717
So pretty! Don’t know why I keep seeing JUC sm with diamonds everywhere now (I think it’s because I’m thinking of owning one ha!).

Just go slow when you need to remove your knitted top. Mine keeps yanking on stuff around at home but it has never warped.