Cartier in Action

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I searched but didn't find a similar thread.. please feel free to delete if there is..

This thread is almost a must in all forums and I think it is nice to be able to just look at our lovely pieces worn/stacked/styled!

I used to have many photos that I need to dig up but for now I'll start with this one as these 2 pieces are my absolute favorites! I love how the juc ring complements the love bracelet :smile:

IMG_1479075442.287645.jpg

Kindness4, mrsdjx, Kindness3 and 22 others like this.
  2. Cartier love stack in action. My contribution. Thanks for letting me share.

1479097898148.jpg
    Ilovetandco, mrsdjx, MayyaS and 17 others like this.
  3. IMG_4807.JPG Out and about with my 2 year old little girl in my torn sweatshirt, but still feel fancy because of my new Love. :smile:

4. Your diamond tennis bracelet is GORGEOUS. Is it Cartier?

Ilovetandco likes this.
  5. Today got myself a Speedy :smile:

[​IMG]

6. Hi!

Here's the only "true" action shot of my Cartier Chevron cufflinks I have at hand right now.

IMG_0296 - Arbeitskopie 2.jpg

These are the cufflinks I wear on that picture:

IMG_0903.jpg

Kind regards,
    Oliver

7. #7 Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    A few of my watches and Love bracelets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a pair of my Cartier cufflinks with interchangeable semi precious stone bars.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Thank you! It's not Cartier, it's a custom made.

9. I just got a Cartier trinity ring in the classic size today! I put it on asap. Here it is with my Tiffany T two ring and my moms band. IMG_1479158625.389738.jpg

10. You've seen this already my fellow Chanel addict but I'd love to add it to this thread. Love Chanel and Cartier...and throw in a little H action . IMG_1479196963.430712.jpg

11. I love this! Can't get enough of it!

Miss CC likes this.
  12. And by the way I'm H bracelet twin with you too

Just need a beige claire goodie to complete the beautiful trio!

Miss CC likes this.
  13. I know you have a pearly beige woc but not sure about a beige bag? So I say you should get one!!! I'm being a total enabler of course .

14. Yes a pearly gold actually

You're right, no beige bag, no m/l size.. I think I have a target there

lol it's funny how we hijacked the thread by all the Chanel talk..

Miss CC likes this.
  15. Ohhh pearly gold. You know how much I looove gold .

I feel like I can't get away from Chanel these days but hey...no complaints here lol.