Cartier in Action

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
I searched but didn't find a similar thread.. please feel free to delete if there is..

This thread is almost a must in all forums and I think it is nice to be able to just look at our lovely pieces worn/stacked/styled!

I used to have many photos that I need to dig up but for now I'll start with this one as these 2 pieces are my absolute favorites! I love how the juc ring complements the love bracelet :smile:

IMG_1479075442.287645.jpg

Today got myself a Speedy :smile:

6ixeZMXg.jpg

I searched but didn't find a similar thread.. please feel free to delete if there is..

This thread is almost a must in all forums and I think it is nice to be able to just look at our lovely pieces worn/stacked/styled!

I used to have many photos that I need to dig up but for now I'll start with this one as these 2 pieces are my absolute favorites! I love how the juc ring complements the love bracelet :smile:

View attachment 3520380

You've seen this already my fellow Chanel addict but I'd love to add it to this thread. Love Chanel and Cartier...and throw in a little H action [emoji4]. IMG_1479196963.430712.jpg

I know you have a pearly beige woc but not sure about a beige bag? So I say you should get one!!! I'm being a total enabler of course [emoji51][emoji6].

Yes a pearly gold actually [emoji173]️

You're right, no beige bag, no m/l size.. I think I have a target there [emoji56]

lol it's funny how we hijacked the thread by all the Chanel talk.. [emoji23][emoji173]️

Yes a pearly gold actually [emoji173]️

You're right, no beige bag, no m/l size.. I think I have a target there [emoji56]

lol it's funny how we hijacked the thread by all the Chanel talk.. [emoji23][emoji173]️

Ohhh pearly gold. You know how much I looove gold [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7].

I feel like I can't get away from Chanel these days but hey...no complaints here lol.

Reactions: PunjabiStyle