Caring for Chanel CAVIAR Leather

I don't do anything for my caviar bags (or any of my other similar pebbled/grained leather bags). I tried to wipe down my boy caviar woc with a soft cloth and teeeny bit of water once and some of the dye came off on the edges :doh: So now I think the most I will do is wipe with a dry soft cloth.

great advice here ladies! i generally do not clean or touch my caviar bags (some time back i was advised by an SA best not to treat caviar with any lotions, just a simple buff and clean occasionally will do). So usually after a long day i'd just do a gentle wipe with the white cloth that comes in the packaging :smile: This is especially so for iridescent caviar cause i wouldnt wanna affect the shine in any way.

Hello, quick question. I have looked at a few variations of caviar classic bags and I have the shiner/softer caviar leather and I noticed the shiner ones tend to show the creases / wrinkles very quickly. I was wondering if you ladies know how to prevent that from getting worse? Here is a picture of my brand new one, see the portion under the flap. I know it's natural for the leather to do this but any tips on helping it look it's best?
PXL_20220715_165105420.jpg

Reactions: juju2016
great advice here ladies! i generally do not clean or touch my caviar bags (some time back i was advised by an SA best not to treat caviar with any lotions, just a simple buff and clean occasionally will do). So usually after a long day i'd just do a gentle wipe with the white cloth that comes in the packaging :smile: This is especially so for iridescent caviar cause i wouldnt wanna affect the shine in any way.
Ugh iridescent caviar is the scariest one. I need to clean some color transfer and idk where to start

So I used cadillac select lotion in cleaning my classic flap in caviar. I noticed it had whitish spots? The leather looks dry when I got it so i thought it will help. How many times should I apply the lotion? I like that its not sticky after cleaning. I leave it to dry in open air.