Capsule hermes bag collection

If the main reason you're keeping the second evelyne is for the color, perhaps consider getting the jige in gris a instead, since it is still a fairly light neutral you already know you love.

You are totally right! I have asked several times for a Jige in the color and haven't been able to find one yet. The color is rested now so we shall see down the line!

I love the idea of a capsule collection and with each new addition I try to re-evaluate my collection and what comes next. I just got my Roulis 23 in Beton, so that checks off a light colored bag. I also have a SO B30 coming in Gris Agate ostrich. I originally had a B30 in vert verone on my list, but I’m reconsidering given how much green I already have. I really only want 1-2 more bags. I’m thinking B30 and a Kelly Pochette in Rose Pourpre and Lime. Would love to hear any thoughts on what I am missing!

I included a second shot of my entire collection (with non-H) so you get the full picture. Honestly I’m really happy with where I’m at so any additions will just be icing on the cake!

IMG_6267.JPG

IMG_6263.JPG

I love the idea of a capsule collection and with each new addition I try to re-evaluate my collection and what comes next. I just got my Roulis 23 in Beton, so that checks off a light colored bag. I also have a SO B30 coming in Gris Agate ostrich. I originally had a B30 in vert verone on my list, but I’m reconsidering given how much green I already have. I really only want 1-2 more bags. I’m thinking B30 and a Kelly Pochette in Rose Pourpre and Lime. Would love to hear any thoughts on what I am missing!

I included a second shot of my entire collection (with non-H) so you get the full picture. Honestly I’m really happy with where I’m at so any additions will just be icing on the cake!

View attachment 4430033

View attachment 4430032

Gorgeous collection dear! If H ever releases a purple you love I think that would be a nice accent. Lime and rose p are perfect accents. Like being your true pop!

I am afraid I'd be the minority here, but I thought I could share my views about this capsule collection.

I have managed to cover all my needs with various versions of the Kelly bag.

Casual day bag, workhorse : Kelly retourne 35.
Over the years I have owned, Box leather, Togo, Barenia , Gulliver, Matte Croc, Ostrich...

Formal day bag : Kelly 32 sellier. (Ostrich, Box, Croc etc...) (35 and 28 work as well)

Afternoon events : Kelly 28 sellier (box leather) (25 works as well)

Night : Mini Kelly. 20 or Mini Mini Kelly 15 ( any leather looks perfect)

Hermes clutches do not work for me for evening, I much prefer wearing my Jersey Chanel with the chains hidden inside.... or nothing.

This is an old post, but love the idea of a kelly dominated universe :nuts:

View attachment 4430033

View attachment 4430032

This is a beautiful collection! Green is one of my favorite "colorful" neutrals.

View attachment 4430033

View attachment 4430032
Gorgeous!!! Loving your greens :love: what are your thoughts on Red? I can totally see you rocking a red bag with PHW! Maybe a b30 or a Constance

Reactions: CMilly
Gorgeous!!! Loving your greens :love: what are your thoughts on Red? I can totally see you rocking a red bag with PHW! Maybe a b30 or a Constance

I totally agree with you that red would be a good fit for my collection, but for whatever reason I can’t bring myself to like red (or blue for that matter). My wardrobe is neutrals and jewel tones. Red and blue are no-go’s for me. I used to be opposed to pink, but I am opening up and think rose pourpre to anemone (if it ever comes back) might be a good addition.

View attachment 4430033
View attachment 4430032

From the tonal balance and variety of this collection I had imagined the nature of your wardrobe before you described it in post 87.
The perfect arrangement of your display reveals the sophistication of your aesthetic.

After speaking to @TeeCee77 privately haha we both really analyzed our collections and I’m having a tough time with “completing” my collection. I’d like to have 4-5 more H bags and this is what I’m thinking.

B30 noir
K25 noir sellier
B25/30 rose p
Jige Gris Perle
B30 Gris asphalte

Here is a pic of my current collection.

k28 is ghw vert cypres
Evelyne vert vertigo phw
K32 natural sable ghw
B30 Barenia Faubourg ghw
Noir halzan ghw
Roulis beton permabrass.

I don’t like red blue or purple. Pinks and greens are my pops.

Interested in any feedback you may have either way.

Attachments

• 53115F38-3BE2-499F-95B5-9EDA6E3CAB43.jpeg
    53115F38-3BE2-499F-95B5-9EDA6E3CAB43.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 333
After speaking to @TeeCee77 privately haha we both really analyzed our collections and I’m having a tough time with “completing” my collection. I’d like to have 4-5 more H bags and this is what I’m thinking.

B30 noir
K25 noir sellier
B25/30 rose p
Jige Gris Perle
B30 Gris asphalte

Here is a pic of my current collection.

k28 is ghw vert cypres
Evelyne vert vertigo phw
K32 natural sable ghw
B30 Barenia Faubourg ghw
Noir halzan ghw
Roulis beton permabrass.

I don’t like red blue or purple. Pinks and greens are my pops.

Interested in any feedback you may have either way.

I just adore your collection! We have such similar tastes! You are my GHW mirror [emoji23] I like the idea of GA and still stick to one more black B or K [emoji8]

Reactions: noegirl