Can't Decide which CF to purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel CF should be black .You can always get another mini or something in navy .Unless you plan to add another one in your collection later .

shopholicgirl and lhaiat like this.
  2. Navy!

lhaiat likes this.
  3. Navy! It’s so much more versatile than people think.

Whereami and lhaiat like this.
  4. Navy. The navy is so dark, it looks almost black. The navy leather looks puffy and nicer than the black as well. I would get navy now, and the black one in the future if u still want it.

lhaiat likes this.
  5. Navy is a little more interesting than black (and this is coming from someone who wears all black all the time.)

lhaiat likes this.
  6. Navy but only if it’s a true Navy, if it’s almost black then what’s the point. Black will always be available.

7. I agree. I feel the same. Classic for me would be black and get another style like mini in navy. :smile:

umamanikam likes this.
  8. I disagree. M/l can be any color you love and can be worn with shoulder strap. I would recommend black minis because they’re single strap and will rub on jeans, or whatever pants you wear (thus harder to keep pristine)

tl;dr Get the color you love!

9. NAVY!!! My first was a navy...and a true navy like this one only comes around every few years! Certain years can be more blue than navy. I will also say, even though this is your first, it won’t be your last! I think the navy is a little more edgy as well- everyone has the black...and they are starting to look common ( can’t believe I am saying that for a $6000 bag) I would still wear that navy with black- would look fabulous!!!!

Whereami and lhaiat like this.
  10. +1 for the navy!

As I can see from the pic it's a very beautiful navy that you can match with a lot of other colours... So I would now go for the navy, you can always get another bag in black later, since black will be always available

lhaiat and pinkorchid20 like this.
  11. I vote for the navy too, I also had the same delimma ( between black and navy) . I went for the navy because it’s a bit more shiny and special. Black is so ordinary and everyone has it.

12. I just purchased my first Chanel CF in black. Had I more sense and looked at a few other bags besides just the black, I would have considered navy. They are both beautiful and you can't go wrong.

lhaiat likes this.
  13. Thanks everyone for your input!!! I purchased the navy over the phone and when I went to pick it up today the sheen on the bag started bothering me..... so I ended up returning it and purchased the black with gold hardware. I had not considered black with gold before since I felt it gave off a fancy vibe, but I actually loved it b/c it matched most of my jewelry. I LOVE navy, but in the end the sheen of the leather was the deal breaker!

JazzyMac, fdc and matchamatcha2019 like this.
  14. Congrats!!! Love black with gold!

lhaiat likes this.
  15. Congrats! Wear in good health.

lhaiat likes this.