Can't Decide which CF to purchase!

I agree. I feel the same. Classic for me would be black and get another style like mini in navy. :smile:
I disagree. M/l can be any color you love and can be worn with shoulder strap. I would recommend black minis because they’re single strap and will rub on jeans, or whatever pants you wear (thus harder to keep pristine)

tl;dr Get the color you love!

I would appreciate any input in this awesome dilemma :smile:

This is my first chanel purchase and I assumed I would get a black Caviar with silver hardware. But I just saw the dark navy with light gold hardware and now I cannot decide! I LOVE navy and have always been drawn to blue. I currently own designer handbags mostly LV and gucci in both colors. Also - the navy has more of a shine or sheen to the leather, and the black seems more matte. I just feel that black is better for a first purchase...... if anyone can chime in I would appreciate it.
NAVY!!! My first was a navy...and a true navy like this one only comes around every few years! Certain years can be more blue than navy. I will also say, even though this is your first, it won’t be your last! I think the navy is a little more edgy as well- everyone has the black...and they are starting to look common ( can’t believe I am saying that for a $6000 bag) I would still wear that navy with black- would look fabulous!!!!

Reactions: Whereami and lhaiat
I just purchased my first Chanel CF in black. Had I more sense and looked at a few other bags besides just the black, I would have considered navy. They are both beautiful and you can't go wrong.

Reactions: lhaiat
Thanks everyone for your input!!! I purchased the navy over the phone and when I went to pick it up today the sheen on the bag started bothering me..... so I ended up returning it and purchased the black with gold hardware. I had not considered black with gold before since I felt it gave off a fancy vibe, but I actually loved it b/c it matched most of my jewelry. I LOVE navy, but in the end the sheen of the leather was the deal breaker!