can i get that JUMBO sized??!!! pics~! =]

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After thinking, eating, dreaming, sleeping, breathing about CHANEL for the past several months, it's finally here!!! :yahoo:I am soooooo happy and I just :heart: it. I had to work so hard to get it :graucho: haha, which meant... selling my gucci indy and LV neo cabby gm. I asked hubby if he would like to contribute to the chanel fund, and he ended up paying for half of it. Gosh, i love that man :love: so I still have some money left to play with :angel:. I purchased it last week from Saks NY and it just arrived a couple of hours ago. After hearing about the EGC event that Saks is having this week, i literally felt sick to my stomach. I phone them up and talked to my SA and asked if I could still participate. She called me back yesterday and said they can definately work something out and suggested that I purchase the Longchamp tote. Whew!! :sweatdrop: $400 GC on top of my purchase, how freaggin' cool is that?? I would have never known about all the little secrets of buying Chanel if it weren't for this forum. I saved $218 on taxes because I purchased from Saks NY and I also receive a gift card. All these little tricks are all due to all you wonderful ladies out here in the forum. :hugs:I'm so glad i was able to purchase it before the price increase. You guys are the best and I guess that's what this forum is all about. This is my first chanel and I'm already thinking about the next :Push: It's never ending but I appreciate the bag so much!! Enjoy the pics and I'm super happy to officially join the club!

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

at this point, i stopped taking pics.... i had to take it out to play =)

3. ahhhh...loves it! many congrats!

4. Such a classic. I love it. Congrats!

5. How exciting!! I bet the mail couldn't get delivered fast enough :graucho: Enjoy!!!!

6. What a beautiful bag!

7. Congratulations. Its beautiful.

8. Congrats! You can't go wrong with a black caviar Jumbo! I love mine to pieces!

9. Congrats. It's lovely!

10. congrats!

11. gorgeous bag! Congrats!!

12. Gorgeous! Congrats!

13. happy for you.
    best choice for the 1st chanel bag in my opinion.:tup:

14. gucci!!!!! Girl it's beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!

15. congrats!