can i get that JUMBO sized??!!! pics~! =]

Thank you so much everyone for all you kind words :love: I am so happy with my decision. The gold up against the black leather is amazing. This may sound corny but I wrapped her back up in the box and even put the bow back on it. :upsidedown: My son came home from school and while I was in the computer room, he walked over to me and said, "Here you go Mommy, Merry Christmas"... haha he's so silly but it was cute.

GORGEOUS bag!!!

Quick question, how much did the Jumbo cost? Would you have the measurements for the Jumbo? I'm deciding between the Medium/Large and the Jumbo. Would Medium be too small?

Hi Alfie5884, the current price on the jumbo is $2650... rumors of a price increase are supposed to be really soon though. I'm not sure what the measurements are on the jumbo. I think the Chanel Reference threads have bunches of info over there. If you're deciding between a jumbo and the med/large. I would def say go for the jumbo. I think the medium is too small for everyday purposes but great for evenings out. I guess just individual preferences. I hope that helps. Good luck!