can i get that JUMBO sized??!!! pics~! =]

Oh Gucci, I'm so glad you finally got it!!! Welcome to the Chanel Club :yahoo:

Aww thanks for the warm welcome Beauty! :hugs: You know you're my Chanel guru!!!

Great choice, my all time favourite bags.....CONGRATS!

Modeling pics plsssss~~
i love looking at all the modeling pics, so it's only fair if i post one of mine. Unfortunately, I haven't taken her out for a spin yet. As soon as I get dressed and go somewhere, i'll def post modeling pics! ;)

Great choice, how much did it cost? I'm curious of the prices now in US especially in NY. :smile: Dubai might be different. Love your bag...

Hi, the current US price is $2650 USD

hahaha kay i haven't checked the forum in a few days and you already got your jumbo!!!!! it looks TDF!!! work it girl!

Ahhhhhh Jamie!! Can you believe it?? We talked about it for so long and now we're both in the club. SWEET! We still have time to enjoy our classics before we move on to our next quest :graucho:

Lovely bag! How did you skip out on paying taxes?

Hello Munchkin, if you order a chanel from NY and have it sent out of state.. there is no sales tax at the time of purchase. Pretty neat huh?

Gucci lover, congratulations and I am so glad the SA is working with you. Great pics. I love the black and gold. Enjoy!

Yes, i'm glad everything did work out in the end. I feel like i need to play the lotto or something, i'm feeling pretty lucky lolz.

wooohoooo!!! :yahoo: she's finally here!!! I'm soooo happy for you girl and the purse is GORGEOUS! You made an excellent choice for your 1st Chanel! :choochoo:stunning and classy...

Leah, you are such a doll! :cutesy: Thank you so much for taking the time out from the gucci thread and visiting me over here :P

Wow, super gorgeous! Congrats on your jumbo ... it's such a classic bag, perfect for everything!

Thank you ASL, It really is huge inside and it is a such a great size.

Congratulations, your jumbo flap is absolutely gorgeous (and I love the title of your thread)!

hahaha when i hear the word "jumbo" that's what i automatically think of for some reason. I'm glad you liked it :flowers:

Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting until I can get mine! It's so hard! :sad: But I know it'll be worth the wait in the end!

Don't worry, it will be here before you know it. I started strategizing my moves around January. :whistle: It took 4 months!!! But yes, very worth it in the end. Don't wait too long, there is suppose to be an increase soon $$$$$