Can anyone identify this Dooney?

I don't know the name of the style but the leather looks similar to the leather LV uses for Epi items. (Example from Yoogi's: https://www.yoogiscloset.com/547058-louis-vuitton-toledo-blue-epi-leather-elise-wallet.html )

The trim is natural vachetta and because it's untreated, one of the characteristics of vachetta leather is that it darkens with age and handling.
Thank you @BeenBurned. It is indeed the Wavy - there are reviews of it on YouTube. It's a good sized bag but this one appears a little aged. Thanks for your help!

This is my first time coming across a velvet Dooney!

Does anyone know what line this came from?

Terrible pix they took. But the color, from what I can tell, is dark green.

here's another velvet Dooney, I found on the horsekeeping site.

from the logo, i'm thinking around the era of the glove leather line, perhaps?
I sold a purple drawstring bag in the same color as that on Horsekeeping. Although my bag had tags, I don't have pictures of the tag however I listed it as it was described on the tag as "Large velvet drawstring bag," and the original retail for that one was $265.

That bag was from 2006 so I'm guessing that the GW bag is probably from around the same time.

• Thanks
Reactions: KiltyR45
i will keep saying this for as long as i can -
i am always surprised by what i find when searching vintage dooney's.
these guys kept a lot close to their sleeve.

I can't name the bag but recommend you search the seller's ID here on the forum. There have been many mentions.

SamiranaTreasures (Etsy) There are several IDs on various sites.

• Wow
Reactions: KiltyR45
A BIG Thank You from me :smile:
Anyways, This is my friends bag. She bought it from Younkers. Im interested in buying her some accessories for her. I dont know the line which this bag is from though, its not even on the Dooney and Bourke website! It also has little ants on it if that helps? :shrugs:
Look on Poshmark there are tons on there and some are still tagged

I do not know the exact year but she was associated with Dooney and Bourke in 2008.
Should I post the serial number? I gave $90 for it was that a good find? No stains at all….looks new except for a few scratches on plate. It’s heavy and the opening is small. First Dooney I’ve been disappointed with it.

I do not know the exact year but she was associated with Dooney and Bourke in 2008.
Depth 11 1/2
Width 13
HD 8 1/2