Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Hi all,
First of all, thanks for reading this. I am pretty new to the Chanel world and Instagram seller. Has anyone made any purchase from Luxxlover instagram before? She has so many new seasoned handbag but Im not sure if she is trustworthy or not. I really need your input. Thank you!
I purchased from her and it was my only first and last purchase from her. Did not have a great experience with her but it got sorted out in the end. It took a long time to get my item as she screwed up my shipping address. I live in Canada. Always had to follow up on status of my situation. Wish it could have been resolved quicker. Yes item in the end was authentic. The original item was lost by Fedex and she substituted another item instead. thanks

Reactions: luxefind
I’ll probably do more research, but have any of you guys ever heard of Vintagehunter.01? I’ve dealt with other users, but they were more well known and reputable.. I know there’s the whole “if it’s too good to be true, it probably too good to be true” but sometimes there’s a hidden gem.

I had a terrible experience with LBJDLAW (Leah) a year ago. I purchased a chanel WOC and she sent me a PayPal invoice via Instagram and I paid for it there. But then on eBay she marked the item as unpaid for, so PayPal DOUBLE CHARGED ME FOR THE WOC. This is not made up. This honestly messed my entire month up. It took me an entire month of fighting to prove I’d paid for it and I ended up having to force my bank to block PayPal from taking my money to get it back. Leah was useless, she doesn’t care about her clients, just money. Don’t buy from her! It’s not worth risking getting scammed...

Here is a situation I am hoping someone out there can help me with. Last year I purchased a iridescent jumbo blue flap from LBJDLAW (Leah) and it was great! It was on layaway no issues. I found a boy bag and wanted to do the same thing ... we processed everything through Instagram ie: the negotiating. I was to pay $1780US in three payments within 60 days. I made the first payment immediately through the link she provided via Instagram.
Fast forward 2 weeks.... a family emergency came up with my daughter and I was unable to fulfill the layaway. I let Leah know immediately.
Well... her response was...”should have read your invoice” ???? What??? I went back to my email... there at the bottom she wrote that failure to complete the layaway forfeits all payments. LBJDLAW is not giving ANY money back at all!! Nothing ... goose egg... nada! Really sad thing is I said she can take $500 as a restocking fee (it’s only been 2 weeks) nope she is greedy and wants it all. I’m out the money and no bag and nothing to help my daughter out with. Had I known this would happen I obviously would not have purchased or wanted to purchase a bag. I made the payment with visa but I’m not holding my breath. It didn’t sound optimistic. I feel sick to my stomach and so sad ... I guess just be aware of things like this. I thought she was a nice person. I have been personally through a tragedy which she is aware so I am very surprised that money is just so much more important than human dignity.

Thanks for letting me share ... and if you have any helpful tips on how I may possibly be able to get my money back or even half? It’s a lot of money to just toss away

My experiences so far:
luxxlover - responded to maybe one in 5 messages. I was ready to pull the trigger on one unicorn but she never responded to my dm about price (a fair inquiry if she doesn’t list one...)Decided to unfollow after seeing the other meh experiences on here, doesn’t seem worth the hassle.
coco_approved - awesome, fair prices, super communicative, lightning fast shipping abroad, have purchased once and pretty sure I’m about to again. Competitive quotes too.
luxloversmelb - also super sweet and responsive, with great products and pricing as well as answers to follow up questions. Love the flexibility to lay AUD or USD. Haven’t purchased yet but she’s high on the list.
vluxestyle - approached for a consignment/trade. Her offer was very competitive and she has a great selection. Prices are a bit high if you’re a buyer but I think you do get what you pay for - sellers with good items will get a lot selling with her, plus she is US based